Do you "Edge" ?

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i will come close to skwirting up to a dozen times (sometimes actually leaking just a little bit of jizm) before letting the big skwirtz cum out, after about two hours of jerking off, with short breaks if needed. the reward is copious cumflow.

i edge almost all the time, it just feels much better and you shoot a much bigger load

fastkat

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always intend to edge but I lack the discipline. I envy those of you who can control yourselves for hours.

I am in the same boat. Though the few times that I have managed to edge... When I finally did cum.... It kind of made my balls hurt.... Like bad. Anybody else encounter this?

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I didn't know there was a word for it.. but I used to do it all the time. Now I am living with a girl I masturbate less and when I do it's usually a "quickie". It's a great technique though as it also teaches you more control and you can give a girl a lot more pleasure if you do this.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i edge every day. in fact, i rarely masturbate that i don't edge, at least a little while. about once a week i go in for a long one -- 3-5 hours -- resulting in a long, deep, soul-wrenching orgasm.

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ill edge for a few days. several times a day for about 3-4 days. after that 4th day of not cumming and being close almost all day, my cock is like a piece of granite and when i finally cum its like a firehose ill get a good 10 squirts out of it. My dick will "pulse" for a minute or so of orgasm but there is no liquid left, i just lie there enjoying it. usually while my partner is finishing himslef up in or on various places of my body lol. but you should all try edging throughout the day and stop completely, do it for a few days and when you finally cum its AMAZING. for me anyhow

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When working at the computer I like to do it naked so as I do my work I can edge. Just have to keep everything from getting sticky though from the precum. That is one of the perks of working at home.

schmacko

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Prolonging my orgasm makes me shoot over my head.. Can do it for a few times but after a while you just HAVE TO..LOL

cumming for the second time is normally the best for me!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From the age of about 7...maybe earlier....
Before I knew what I was doing...
Before I ever had a wet orgasm.....only dry ones...
Before I later found out it had a name..(as a teenager)....

I knew that the longer I did it...stopping at a certain point and then starting again....
the more "intense" the final sensation would be....

I've been doing it ever since...when the real thing isn't available...:smile:....
The only way to wank...:yup:

Btw, not sure about the i crease in volume, but the intensified sensation and shooting power is certainly there

Last edited:

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why prolong joy? So call me the only one but I like to cum when I'm ready. There's the pleasure. Then I can cum again if there's time. Or a little later.

schmacko

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Amen! wanking till you nearly blow, stop and do something totally off toppic for a short while untill your errection becomes a semi and then going on has a great feeling to it - ever tried to cum with a semi?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that I couldn't edge because previously every time I tried it, I was never able to climax. I've always had to climax fairly quickly or loose it. However, just a couple days ago, I experimented and discovered another technique; it worked astoundingly well!!

I was cut shortly after birth, but still have a bit of loose skin on the bottom. I had previously rolled that skin between my thumb and forefinger, which felt good, but never before had I tried to get a climax that way. But, I found that I can!!

I was lying on my back in bed with my penis against my belly and for layers of tissue between my penis and belly. I just kept rolling the skin between thumb and forefinger and kept getting harder and harder. Then, I realized that I might actually be able to climax that way, so I kept it up while keeping my Keegle muscles as tight as possible. Eventually, I couldn't just keep rolling the foreskin like that. Even though I tried to resist, I just had to start moving my hand up and down a bit. I kept getting hotter and hotter 'til I realized that I was going to climax. The climax started very gradually and built up to the point that I could hardly keep myself from screaming. It was a real killer Klimax with so much semen that it would have choked anyone who had been sucking me. The climax lasted a long time. I didn't time it, but it must have been AT LEAST 10 seconds. The tissue wasn't able to absorb all the semen so it started flowing down my left side. I was barely able to catch it with another tissue. Probably it took at least 20 minutes to get a climax that way, but I think that I could have made it last longer with slower stimulation.

If course I'll do it again, but not too soon; it probably wouldn't be as good if I did it too often. Maybe sometime I'll be able to get another guy to do it to me. It might not work for some guys because some guys have no loose skin left. A penis may look better without loose skin on the bottom, but it sure feels good.

At my age (I'm 72), I guess that I'm not even supposed to be able to get an erection, but still everything still works very well. Perhaps that's because I've always been a physical fitness nut, eat right, never smoked, or used alcohol. I guess that it's paid off.