Do you enjoy having sex with your high heels on?

Love when a woman keeps her heels or shoes on during sex but I'm guessing it would be uncomfortable for most women. Never actually happened to me though, every time the girl I was with had her shoes off. Thx for reading

Reactions: elizabubblebee

My husband enjoys it too, so sometimes I'll indulge him. Tall boots seem to be his guilty pleasure. Depending on what we're doing it isn't necessarily uncomfortable.
Nice, love tall boots too!

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
altho actually I got a tall guy who really really likes my legs............and I 'owed him one'.........we were going to hiclass 'snooty' event----I had on a pair of Italian hi heels--that cost me price of 2 pairs of lucchese ropers (no wonder I don't buy this crap!) black dress and pearls---and crotchless pantyhose---anyhow, the height worked out----standing orgasms before the nite was done..........mmmmmmmmmm~!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
High heels are dangerously pokey. I really don't want that trip to the ER

I do have a killer pair of open-laced boots that are pretty hot.

Reactions: sweetlucky12

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can wear some sexy heels for the preliminary activity, but no shoes on the bed. I have to put down a blanket, otherwise, no shoes on the sofa either. My dude is into toes. I don't think wants me to wear shoes. I like the way his tongue feels on my feet while he's inside me, so I'm not inclined to impede his access anyway. Pretty shoes, left on for sex is a harmless kink I have indulged for some who have asked. It is not something I ever initiated.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Long ago, I owned heels.
I probably wore them a time or two inside the house, and if I did, it was for sexytimes.

But I also recall, vaguely, having them taken off as part of the fun.

My exhusband looked it when I left my custom boots on, occasionally.
He had a thing for shirts and boots. A holdover, he claimed, from teenage years in Florida, and the girls in cowboy boots and daisy dukes.

My moccasins, again, custom made, did the trick for him.
I recall this being in a hotel room, while we were on some jam band tour.

I like shoes a lot more than he does, to the point where it's causing a bit of a problem in the relationship. If I started wearing shoes to bed at this point I don't think it would help matters.

@nailz @AlteredEgo Is it okay to wear new shoes in bed ?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like shoes a lot more than he does, to the point where it's causing a bit of a problem in the relationship. If I started wearing shoes to bed at this point I don't think it would help matters.

@nailz @AlteredEgo Is it okay to wear new shoes in bed ?
I have long considered having a pair or two that never leave the house. But I haven't ever been long-term with a man whose desires justified the expense.