Do You "Enjoy" having your Cock Sucked on?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with you in having a great preference for sucking over being sucked. But, even just having been sucked by a handful of guys, I can tell part of it is skill level. I believe there a lot of mediocre suckers out there, and this is in part because, at least for most guys, if most of what you do is hookup without much repeating of partners, there isn't a lot of room for feedback and learning. My experience is actually that the men who were more inclined to monogamy or polyamory rather than just promiscuity were more pleasurable receiving from. So yes, even for me where it's not my thing, it can be fairly pleasurable if the guy knows what he's doing. Otherwise it's more like "ah, do we have to? Can't we just stick to me sucking you?"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My second wife and a fairly recent ex girlfriend were the type who would sit and suck my cock for an hour if I let them. Even as foreplay before fucking. I can lay there and enjoy it for as long as they want to do it. I usually don't come from head alone, but I love it just the same. A long blow job is one of the purest forms of cock worship.

Reactions: Grampareg

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely enjoy blow jobs, second only to intercourse, but a close second! I've been lucky in that only a couple of the women I've been with didn't seem to be into cock sucking, but even a 'bad' bj was still a good bj! The rest of the women I've been with truly enjoyed sucking, and my reactions to their enthusiasm only made things even better!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's all about who is doing the sucking of my cock. There is nothing I love better except pussy of course, than a good slow deep cock sucking. I have been sucked by both sexes and there is no doubt males seem to be able to give more pleasure than females. Maybe they know what feels good.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hands down, I love being sucked. True though, if they know what they are doing and really enjoy doing it, it makes all the difference