Do You Enjoy Sex Or Blowjobs More?

What do you enjoy more?

• Total voters

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do enjoy sex a lot, but personally I get the most turned on when I get my sucked sucked. I also love cumming in the girls mouth and see her swallow.

The downside of having sex with my wife is that it can take quiet some time for her to cum. Sometimes hours. Now I can easily last that long. But hours of constant sex is just a lot of work.

I can sit back and let her suck my dick and relax and just enjoy the amazing blowjob.

Reactions: nakedguy77

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Sex obviously.
Just sayin, I am rather well endowed... not huge..but larger than most.
And therefore it is difficult for someone to have their mouth open so wide for very long, as well as difficult to keep teeth off of me.
I like handjobs better with her placing her mouth over it from time to time to keep lubricated.
But just like newtothis124... a good plowing is so much better.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex =

Foreplay
Handjobs
Blowjobs
Eating Pussy
Eating Ass
Vaginal Intercourse
Anal Intercourse
Titty-fucking
Wrestling naked in a vat or inflatable lawn pool full of jello or Mazolla
Anything involving members of either sex and your own special parts
Vaginal face scrub via landing strip across nose at a strip bar
Titty face slapping while she rubs your crotch
Jerking Off
Jerking Off on Cam
Jerking Off on the Phone
Self-sucking
Happy endings after massage parlor that indulges and tips off the cops.

I enjoyed them all and pretty much everyone listed ended in a nut at some point, so it meets my requirements.

These are only the ones I have practiced or been involved in so in the event I missed any feel free to add to the list

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really couldn't answer due to first, as someone mentioned, a BJ is sex and second, if by your question you mean vaginal sex vs. oral sex, then it depends on different factors.

I enjoy oral due to the fact it usually gives me more intense orgasms then penetration and allows me to be more passive and fantasize more. Also it sometimes actually seems more intimate than vaginal since it feels like the woman is totally accepting you if she swallows. Besides my wife, only one other woman has finished me off in that way and then only because with the others I used oral more as foreplay than the actual main course.

Penetration on the other hand has it's own pleasures and despite the opinions of some, each vagina has it's own unique feel to it on my penis much more than a mouth. It gives me a different sense of intimacy than oral, more emotionally than physically oriented and more akin to "making love". There also is a more primal instinct feeling of coming into a woman that way even if you know it will not result in pregnancy. Because of the uniqueness of each vagina, I consider it the piece de resistance of a woman and being able to get into her pussy the ultimate goal in a sexual situation. This was one of the reasons that when we were swinging, I used oral only as a warm up and would stop them from continuing when I started getting too turned on and we'd switch to penetration least I pop in her mouth and then never get a chance to experience her pussy since a lot of our encounters were "one and done" and I'd likely never get to play with her again.

So the choice is kind of like apples and oranges.

D

deleted814719

I REALLY enjoy getting the attention my wife provides from oral sex. I can completely relax, totally enjoy the pleasuring as she sucks my cock, slurps my balls, and teases the entire package. In oral, it is just about me and only me. Selfish? Sure, in a way.

Unfortunately, her oral pleasuring almost always leads to me mounting her because she wants to feel me inside of her. Of course, even being the selfish bastard that I am, I oblige her.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For whatever reason, when I cum in my wife's mouth the intensity is vastly more intense then when I cum while we are fucking. It helps that she is extremely good at blowjobs and she stays on me even after I have cum.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy both and my wife will give me a blowjob almost every time I ask for one. She usually does it as forplay and edges me right up to the point of no return then tells me to fuck her. She gives amazing blow jobs and it’s a special treat when she takes me all the way and let’s me cum in her mouth. My orgasms from oral are the most intense by far.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex, penetrative sex that is, is great and by most metrics objectively better..
But a blowjob, an enthusiastic, earnest blowjob speaks to a higher level of desire from a woman potentially; in that there's shared enthusiasm for each other's bodies and the access they are granted as opposed to the transactional or opportunistic air a lot of sex comes off as from a woman's end. Its a camaraderie of perviness that i think a lot of men find missing in their significant others.

Reactions: witoutit