Do you enjoy showing off your size

mark999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was a school a girl wanted me to show her my cock I must admit I really got off her reaction.
A couple of years back after watching puppetry of the penis with a friend and his wife we decided to give his wife a show of our own what a good laugh we had.

D_Harry_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
I've shown a mate of mine up a couple of times now, I feel a bit guilty.

A few years ago my friend and I we went on holiday with my girfriend and her friends. We were drunk and my friend and I decided to do a stripshow for my girlfirend and her mate. I already knew that my friend wasn't that well hung, but didn't let on (he's about only about 2 inches soft, i'm about 5). I knew my girlfriend and the other girl were curious to find out how we measured up. I must admit it was quite a buzz displaying my bigger cock. My friend has since got married and just the other week his new wife, on hearing about our display on that holiday asked for a repeat performance. Now if i was in his shoes I'd be screwing man, but I admire him so much for being so secure. In fact he really wanted his wife to see what I'd got. She complimented me, we laughed about it and that was that!

I also showed off to a friend's girlfriend without his permission though. If you go to Benicassim festival in Spain they have communal showers. I was there and my friends girlfriend came in. She had a good look at my cock and just smiled. We never said anything about it back at the tents.

So yeah, I love showing off!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't imagine there are too many well hung guys out there who don't like to show-off their big dicks, although some of us may exercise more or less restraint than others regarding where, when, and how. Certainly, for those of who have galleries at LPSG, a primary appeal of posting photos is the opportunity to show what we've got for a wide audience of peers. I admit that I am guilty of showing-off at times simply for the sake of enjoyment. Truthfully, I have always liked the attention afforded me because of my large genitals. However, I do keep it in the proper perspective. It's just a dick and a set of balls; not the Holy Grail. Although I do enjoy showing-off, I have also always experienced a bit of a dilemma in that, in other ways, I am actually fairly reserved -- just not in matters below my waist, it appears.

Reactions: deleted26343771

yeah fire stick is right, i also like to show-off
once i showed my dick to my girlfriend's friend... my g/f told her about my dick how big it was and what i could do with it, so she was very curious to see it, so after she asked a couple times i finally showed her my big dick and woow i loved her reaction... a week later she told all of her friends how big i was and what a well-hung guy my girlfriend has lol

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was traveling accross the country and staying at a friend's house in the spare room and in the middle of the night I heard a woman's voice in the hall. I waited a few minutes until I thought they might be gone and got up to go to the bathroom. It was just a step accross the hall and I had a huge erectio form having to pee so bad and I opened the door and stepped into the hall and there whe was. The door to her room was open and she was sitting on the edge of her bed in her jammies. the bathroom light was on and I was in the spotlight and it was showtime. I walked into the bathroom straight away and put a towel around myself for the return trip. Yes she was still there, but not looking into the hall as before.
She never said a word about it.
I have been caught masturbating and stepped into situations naked several times, but I have to admit that I really don't mind at all. Yes, I like it.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I can't imagine there are too many well hung guys out there who don't like to show-off their big dicks, although some of us may exercise more or less restraint than others regarding where, when, and how. Certainly, for those of who have galleries at LPSG, a primary appeal of posting photos is the opportunity to show what we've got for a wide audience of peers. I admit that I am guilty of showing-off at times simply for the sake of enjoyment. Truthfully, I have always liked the attention afforded me because of my large genitals. However, I do keep it in the proper perspective. It's just a dick and a set of balls; not the Holy Grail. Although I do enjoy showing-off, I have also always experienced a bit of a dilemma in that, in other ways, I am actually fairly reserved -- just not in matters below my waist, it appears.
Exactly my view! I just add that a couple of good comments on what you show is a reason to show more, while the respect for yourself and for others (ex. a partner) can be a reason to avoid such behaviours.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like to show off.
I dont do it to girlfriends from my friends, I don't want anything that can harm our friendship.
But I have showed of for a female friend once. I was staying over at her place and she went down to the bathroom. I was watching tv in bed and I thought it might be fun if I showed her a semi-hard. So when she got back and saw my semi she looked very good, but didn't say anything. Of course the morning when we were alone, was great.
I also like to show off in front of friends, although im straight. When we go piss against a three or something (mostly when we are a little drunk) I sometimes try to get a semi-hard. Got many compliments from one friend who saw it a lot of times and didn't hide his reaction.
But he is just a normal friend, we both are straight, but its still fun to do!
Why not, if you're big!

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I used to show off all the time - any excuse to get my cock out in front of women. I used to enjoy showers as well cos I knew little guys would be caught staring at my cock - used to make me feel a great deal of power!

Still as I have got older I dont get off on that stuff so much

iseefrance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still vividly remember the first time I showered with other guys. It was at camp, and I was 12 years old or so, and it seemed like every guy there had quite a lot flopping around down there, and I actually really got off on being the smaller guy there. I remember a few of them throwing me that cocky "yeah, I see you lookin'" look. They were mostly older than me, and I can hold my own now, but at the time I did get off on it.

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
Hells yea I love to show off! Especially when I'm hard people can't resist looking when my dick is all swollen and greasy. If you read any of my previous posts you know how I roll. I don't mind showing almost anyone my package and I've never gotten requests from friends to do so. Although there was that time I left pictures I had taken of myself in my camera phone and my big-dicked puerto rican friend scrolled through them. All he said was nice shirt. :)

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've shown a mate of mine up a couple of times now, I feel a bit guilty. ...I must admit it was quite a buzz displaying my bigger cock. ...he really wanted his wife to see what I'd got.

DON'T feel guilty!!! Please! Your friend and his wife are probably wishing they could work up the courage to ask you to join them in bed sometime. I wish my wife and I had friends like you!