Do You Enjoy The Taste Of Cum?

I am straight and enjoy the taste of cum.

• I am straight and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am bisexual and enjoy the taste of cum.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I am bisexual and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I am gay and enjoy the taste of cum.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I am gay and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've posted a similar poll in Ask a Man. I'm curious how women vs. men feel about the taste of semen. I've broken this down into the various sexual preferences just to see if there is a difference. For this poll's purposes, "enjoy" means that you've tasted cum and would happily do it again. "Dislike" means that you've tasted it and found it to be unpleasant. If you've never tasted cum, please don't answer the poll.
Thanks!

D

deleted848353

I voted straight and dislike the taste which I think is coz all my partners have had poor diets which impacted on the taste of their cum

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't answer... with some partners it's fine, with others it's horrid... like ML said but add superglue.
I’d say that’s a yes, you like it. It’s like liking a cold glass of milk. But definitely not sour milk.

I’d say that’s a yes, you like it. It’s like liking a cold glass of milk. But definitely not sour milk.
I think that's still generous... I don't LIKE it, but I can tolerate it with some.

Does not matter the diet, etc for me. All men have had ejaculate smelled strongly of bleach at best and that is not something I want to consume. I have, I just do not enjoy it. I also have some issues with textures as far as food in general, so bleach odor + texture generally = I really like you and it was requested, if I swallow it. No matter how one tries to dress it up with how sexy they find it or whatever, melted ice cream, tasty sauce of some sort, etc it is not. Not even a little.

Did not answer your poll because I am not heterosexual or limited to bisexual.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not straight, bi or gay. I'm pan or generally queer. I don't like the taste of cum at all. Most every man I've tasted has been not appealing. One tasted vaguely of coffee, but that was a one off thing.

You're asking the same question that exists elsewhere on here. You adding a poll to it doesn't change it. A poll that doesn't actually account for all of us nonetheless.

As ML said, we don't need some sort of sexually assigned spreadsheet, we don't dig the taste. Not that hard to understand.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It can be like ammonia and glue paste met. And was heated. In a not good way.

BUT. What makes it something acceptable and even welcome is when you have an amazing partner with whom you have a solid connection, established sexual intimacy, and good communication.

Though I chose no selection, I guess mine would be I'm formerly mostly pansexual but currently mostly asexual and I do not like the taste of cum (as a general rule)

And whatever you do don't put your jazz into eggs. Please