Do You Enjoy The Taste Of Cum?

I am straight and enjoy the taste of cum.

• I am straight and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am bisexual and enjoy the taste of cum.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • I am bisexual and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I am gay and enjoy the taste of cum.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I am gay and dislike the taste of cum.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sweet can also mean diabetes!
This is true. However, semen is naturally sweet because it has a high fructose content so how much in the way of sweets a guy eats will affect the taste. Perhaps a better possible indicator of diabetes would be sweet tasting or smelling urine. Of course, while this test may be fun for some of us, it'd not everyone's cup of tea.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is true. However, semen is naturally sweet because it has a high fructose content so how much in the way of sweets a guy eats will affect the taste. Perhaps a better possible indicator of diabetes would be sweet tasting or smelling urine. Of course, while this test may be fun for some of us, it'd not everyone's cup of tea.
While it may be sweet on paper, jizz is not in any capacity sweet on the tongue.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

semen also has xanthine and uric acid, which are both bitter.

i_ren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don’t know the science behind it, but it was sweet. Not sweet like sugar, but comparing it to other bitter, metallic-y, bleachy tasting cum it was sweet...I wouldn’t be surprised if he has or will have diabetes though bc he was quite an alcoholic. I was trying to compare it to something, but the closest I could come up with was a cucumber lol

Reactions: mushroomcap