Do you enjoy watching a guy eat pussy?

xguy311

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Weird question...I'm pretty much only into guys (and I'm a guy)...but I love watching a guy go to town on pussy. I prefer if it's hairy, but enjoy it either way.

Anyone other gay guy really enjoy watching a guy eat pussy? I used to fantasize about coming home and finding my ex-boyfriend with his face buried in a nice hairy and wet vagina. Something about it is just so hot. Yet I have no desire to do so myself. lol. Weird?

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not me. Although, I suspect there are relatively few gay men that do enjoy it. I tend to project myself into what I watch. I can't identify with the woman in this case. So, I'd be identifying with the guy and that doesn't appeal to me.

Reactions: hot-rod

xguy311

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not me. Although, I suspect there are relatively few gay men that do enjoy it. I tend to project myself into what I watch. I can't identify with the woman in this case. So, I'd be identifying with the guy and that doesn't appeal to me.

It's funny because I feel a bit the opposite. Almost like I can identify with the woman and how good it must feel to have a stud worshiping you. I'd imagine it's an even more sensational version of having your ass eaten.

Reactions: iminri

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny because I feel a bit the opposite. Almost like I can identify with the woman and how good it must feel to have a stud worshiping you. I'd imagine it's an even more sensational version of having your ass eaten.

Not at all, from my view. I can't imagine what a woman is feeling having her pussy touched, licked, whatever. Sexually, I can't project myself into her position. Romance-wise, I totally can. But sexually, nope.

xguy311

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not at all, from my view. I can't imagine what a woman is feeling having her pussy touched, licked, whatever. Sexually, I can't project myself into her position. Romance-wise, I totally can. But sexually, nope.

Different strokes for different folks ;-)

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weird question...I'm pretty much only into guys (and I'm a guy)...but I love watching a guy go to town on pussy. I prefer if it's hairy, but enjoy it either way.

Anyone other gay guy really enjoy watching a guy eat pussy? I used to fantasize about coming home and finding my ex-boyfriend with his face buried in a nice hairy and wet vagina. Something about it is just so hot. Yet I have no desire to do so myself. lol. Weird?

Strokes for different folks.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
X guy I'm with you on that one. I'm near 100% gay but it has always turned me on watching a hot guy eat pussy. I'm turned on mostly by the guy, rather seeing a straight guy use his mouth. It makes me incredibly horny. Now and again I am attracted to the hot pussy too. I love, as you said, watching a hot guy go to town eating a pussy.

Reactions: xguy311