Do you even go by numbers anymore?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it comes to penis size, I mean.

I've seen some really ridiculous claims. For example, I saw the Ray-J sex video or whatever. His looks really big, like 8-9 inches measured on top correctly. I looked it up because a coworker told me that his friend saw it and that it was "13 inches long". When I found it on a site, I saw a comment posted under it by a 17 year old saying "HIS DICK ISNT THAT BIG, IT LOOKS LIKE ITS 5 1/2 INCHES MINE IS 7". LOL.

It seems like everyone makes their own guesses as to what their penis and other people's penises sizes are instead of looking at a fucking ruler.

You see, guys often make the error of measuring their dick incorrectly by either measuring from the side or the botttom instead of the top. When I measure from the top, I get no more than 6 1/2" and that's pushing it. When I measure from the side or bottom, I can get like an inch bigger than that. That flexibility of an inch is what gets the average guy claiming that he's "7 inches". It just blows my mind that some kid out there can think Ray-J's penis is "5 1/2 inches" and his is 7", LOL.