Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only time i even consider using the hole (fly) on underwear is if I am wearing boxers with no button or snap or if I want my junk to flop around like I am freeballing while wearing underwear. With all other types of underwear I just pull the waistband down and flop my junk over it to pee.

D

deleted356166

I only use the hole if I am wearing briefs or boxer briefs and want to pull it out for a wank. It works well if they are tight and I don't have my cockring with me. Otherwise I unzip my jeans and pull my underwear down to pee.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, if I have to wear clothes, my favorite is going commando in shorts - I just pull my dick out of the bottom of the leg if I want to pee.

Gotta be careful when riding a bike or sitting on a couch in polite company, though :smile:.

wulfgar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never use the hole. Why do they make it to where you have to pull to one side and then another before it even comes out? Crazy!

Agree with the consensus. Only with boxers that have an easy access.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I never use the hole in my briefs, except for once in awhile where my girl and I will have a quickie and sometimes I find it hot to fuck with my briefs on and will put it out of the hole.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never use the hole in my briefs, except for once in awhile where my girl and I will have a quickie and sometimes I find it hot to fuck with my briefs on and will put it out of the hole.

Right on Cowboy!
I never use the fly for pissing, just for fucking and jacking. But then again, I do have an underwear fetish...so there you go.
:cool:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me, I use the hole in boxers, because it's easy to reach into.

But the ones they put in briefs? How are you supposed to thread your cock through those overlapping layers? Musta been designed by women who think cocks are always hard, or something.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with Wulfgar, "Why do they make it to where you have to pull to one side and then another before it even comes out?" I am not sure I could easily fish my cock through that rat trap even if is was small. I just pull down the waist band and flop my dick out over it when I need to releive myself.

I do have one pair of C-IN2 briefs that are made with a fly. I do use the fly when I wear them. the way they are cut your cock is right there ready to come out. No need to fish it through a rat trap. There are time however when my cock will pop out while I am sitting at my desk. That sometimes brings on a few stares when I stand up.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
If I'm wearing trousers, I pull down the front and pee over the top, like God intended. But I work at home and don't have to wear pants, so I like to wear these skimpy swimsuits I get from HeSwimwear.com - very sexy feeling! They're cut high on the leg and have a very narrow pouch, so the easiest thing to do is just move the whole pouch aside and pee out the leghole.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd never try to use the "hole" on briefs. I use it on boxers all the time...unless they have rotated to the far right or left and i'm in a hurry and the hole is hiding!

7daysatsea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do actually use it. I've always seen it as a convenience... not having to pull my underwear down.