Do you ever admire your dick?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YEP-YEP-YEP-YEP-960web-793x1024.jpg

D

deleted645791

I love my cock, so yeah, of course. I like admiring it when I've been edging and it's rock hard and precumming a lot. I'm just like, fuck yeah, that's my big dick. Lately when it's soft but I'm not trying to get hard, like when lounging watching a show, I rub a little coconut oil on my package and enjoy playing with all that soft dick in my hand and the nice handful of my heavy low hanging balls.

Also after discussing freeballing, bulges and whatnot on this site recently, sometimes I find myself checking out my package in a reflection or a mirror and I admire the nice lines it makes in my shorts. I've also caught myself a few times recently looking at it in the mirror when I'm walking to the showers from the locker room, enjoying the sight of it and my balls flopping around. Yeah... I love my cock and part of that is admiring it often.

BilltheCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I get hard thinking about all the comments other people have said when they see it / when I've had sex with them.
Examples from partners: "you're going to stretch me out" "I can feel you in my throat" "you have the thickest cock I've ever seen" "i'm going to have trouble walking tomorrow", etc. about having sex in public: "we should show off your dick to make other guys jealous". She liked to pull out my dick and Jack me off & give me head in a car, on my porch, outside a bar/restaurant, on a ski lift, etc. etc. So yes I admire it as much as I have been admired.

Naked Tiger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In all honesty, yes I do. Although this started in my 20's rather than my youth. I honestly believed I was not big at all and thus the only time I held my penis was when I went to the bathroom or masturbated. Even then I rarely looked at it. Like masturbating was closing my eyes and letting my mind go wild. In my 20's, when I discovered nudism and was naked a lot, that's when I did start noticing it more and of course that was the beginning of my self admiration. I think too, the more sexual partners I had the more accolades and confidence they gave me about my penis it eventually sunk in. These days, well yes I admire it whether flaccid or erect and when I masturbate I have to admit what runs through my mind is how others have enjoyed it too. Aesthetically or sexually. I also admit I enjoy penises more that are similar to my own, however 99% of penises are beautiful.

I don't think there is anything wrong with self admiration, as long as it's controlled and one doesn't start believing that their body, penis or whatever is the be and end all. That then becomes dangerous psychologically.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my cock, so yeah, of course. I like admiring it when I've been edging and it's rock hard and precumming a lot. I'm just like, fuck yeah, that's my big dick. Lately when it's soft but I'm not trying to get hard, like when lounging watching a show, I rub a little coconut oil on my package and enjoy playing with all that soft dick in my hand and the nice handful of my heavy low hanging balls.

Also after discussing freeballing, bulges and whatnot on this site recently, sometimes I find myself checking out my package in a reflection or a mirror and I admire the nice lines it makes in my shorts. I've also caught myself a few times recently looking at it in the mirror when I'm walking to the showers from the locker room, enjoying the sight of it and my balls flopping around. Yeah... I love my cock and part of that is admiring it often.
what does coconut oil do for your dick?

D

deleted645791

Maybe he uses it for getting a better tan
lol

what does coconut oil do for your dick?
It's just awesome. Waterbased lube drys out and gets sticky over time unless you use a lot. Coconut oil (which is not toy or condom safe!) stays nice and slick, and it smells good too! It mixes really well with my precum making an exceptional lubricant from the mixture of the two, so I almost always use that instead of other stuff.

If I just use a little, rather than using it as a lube, it moisturizes nicely, leaving the skin soft and smooth to the touch.

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol

It's just awesome. Waterbased lube drys out and gets sticky over time unless you use a lot. Coconut oil (which is not toy or condom safe!) stays nice and slick, and it smells good too! It mixes really well with my precum making an exceptional lubricant from the mixture of the two, so I almost always use that instead of other stuff.

If I just use a little, rather than using it as a lube, it moisturizes nicely, leaving the skin soft and smooth to the touch.

And makes chick imagine they are at the Caribbean?