Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My knowledge of the Nixon presidency, has forever ruined my appreciation for anything called "Dick." Thank God we don't call our penises "Donald's" as well; though who knows, after this presidency. Look what happened with Rick Santorum.

As XXX would say Don't be a đick Dick

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I often do. I don't have a giant dick. But I can get really hard and stay hard for a long time. Odd, I didn't really think I liked my cock until I was older and realized it was it's performance that I admired.

D

deleted645791

Lately one of my favorite things to do when the locker room isn't busy is that I toss my sweaty towel in the dirty towel bin after leaving the sauna, and then I stand in front of one of the mirrors while I drink some water before hitting the showers. The sauna makes everything hang low and heavy, with a nice deep red color, glistening with sweat. If no one is around, I look in the mirror at my big shaved dick, marveling at the smooth wet folds of my meaty, long hanging nut sack being stretched down far by my hefty balls. I love everything about it and how both obscene and masculine it looks, I can't help but take a moment to admire how beautiful it is.