Do you ever feel as if you have regressed in life?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Dont look too much into this, all those that worry about me on here lol. i was just thinking the other day about when things happen and knock you back to a few months ago or something. i know life is full of moving on and getting knocked back etc, just wondering if anyone else has ever felt like "wasnt i here a year ago?"

Sometimes yeh - 2 steps forward, one back (or vice versa, lol). Usually tho, an unexpected small step forward can bring large improvements, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm regressing in other ways tho, and becoming (even) more childish, lol.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i'll always be childish to some extent. if anything i would say its one of my biggest strengths. i dont think being childish is as bad as it is made out to be atleast at approriate times.

im thinking just, as a person that plans things in my head all the time. well, thinks yeah this is what i want to happen, i sometimes have something happen and i have to think it all through again. so annoying.

Zoe, what do you have PTSD for, if you dont mind me asking.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take a very fatalistic view on this. I believe that when you feel you are going backwards in life you will realise at some point in the future that stage was actually to your benefit.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand your feelings, but you are 19! You are really not supposed to be worried about this too much unless you are past 40! I'm not making light of it, but what you are going through right now is simply paying your dues and finding your way.