Do you ever feel like a leader in anything?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_mitchymo, Aug 3, 2009.

1. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I started wearing a key on my neckchain a few years ago after spending the night in the porch locked out my flat so it would never happen again and since then i have seen a few celebrities albeit minor ones wearing keys on their chains, it kinda made me feel like a trendsetter even though i know its pure coincidence.

Anyway has there ever been a time where you felt like you were leader in anything (sex life not included)?

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I felt that I changed Christian music from church music to being more contemporary. (I always thought that it would be cool to have secular music styles with a spiritual message.)

I think that I am responsible for the creation of breakfast bars made with granola in the early nineties. I had a business teacher who used my idea from my case studies in his class for HIS benefit in his marketing career. He got caught doing that with other business students' ideas.

I got a bunch of black men shaving with Noxzema face cream when I was in college. I used Noxzema face cream as a shave cream because it lasted longer than buying cans of shaving gel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice