Do you ever feel like a leader in anything?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_mitchymo, Aug 3, 2009.

1. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I started wearing a key on my neckchain a few years ago after spending the night in the porch locked out my flat so it would never happen again and since then i have seen a few celebrities albeit minor ones wearing keys on their chains, it kinda made me feel like a trendsetter even though i know its pure coincidence.

Anyway has there ever been a time where you felt like you were leader in anything (sex life not included)?

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I felt that I changed Christian music from church music to being more contemporary. (I always thought that it would be cool to have secular music styles with a spiritual message.)

I think that I am responsible for the creation of breakfast bars made with granola in the early nineties. I had a business teacher who used my idea from my case studies in his class for HIS benefit in his marketing career. He got caught doing that with other business students' ideas.

I got a bunch of black men shaving with Noxzema face cream when I was in college. I used Noxzema face cream as a shave cream because it lasted longer than buying cans of shaving gel.

Draft saved Draft deleted