Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, have you ever gone through a spell where it seems like half the threads you post to die afterward?

Sometimes I post to what I think is an interesting thread and come back days or weeks later and there is my lonely post, the last in the thread, all alone waiting for a reply. Am I the only one?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean, have you ever gone through a spell where it seems like half the threads you post to die afterward?

Sometimes I post to what I think is an interesting thread and come back days or weeks later and there is my lonely post, the last in the thread, all alone waiting for a reply. Am I the only one?

It happens to me. I am a success at doing that. Sometimes, I am lucky that peeps like what I say. But I am not really here for people to like what I say though. I just offer a perspective and some humor. Life is too short without perspectives and humor.

:smile:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sometimes it's difficult being the smartest one in the room, I guess. :wink:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happens to me. I am a success at doing that. Sometimes, I am lucky that peeps like what I say. But I am not really here for people to like what I say though. I just offer a perspective and some humor. Life is too short without perspectives and humor.

Most the time I just say what I think or feel at the moment and move on. Some threads I return to, a lot I don't - hit and run posting. But there are times that even I read the last post that someone else wrote and think there is no way I can respond to that.

D

deleted213967

I am good at killing threads too...

Threadicide?

Am I supposed to turn the lights off when I do that?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are just imagining it. Sometimes I feel that way also. Sometimes I am late the thread or I thought about it for a while before posting, so by the time I post everyone else already contributed what they had to say.

D

deleted213967

Another term for "killing a thread" is "having the last word".

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Honey123!!!

You're not alone!!! I feel exactly the same!
I've only just started using the 'subscribe to threads' function and thought I'd broken it cos it never had a new post in it!!! :redface:

I've killed so many, it's pretty bad! :frown1:

Totally agree sir... what would we do without humour :eek:

But there are times that even I read the last post that someone else wrote and think there is no way I can respond to that.

That's a really good point, honey. Sometimes there just isn't any way you can respond to some posts. But I try not to do that with mine! :rolleyes:

Another term for "killing a thread" is "having the last word".

:lmao: Love it!!!
I am TERRIBLE for having the last word!

Thx for the positive outlook on my thread killing skills! :biggrin1:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Just check out my posts I've killed more threads than Bush saying anything stupid :redface: :sigh1: or it seems that I say something not interesting :footinmouth:

D

deleted3782

Honey, you did kill my appreciation thread, and for that I am eternally grateful!!!

Thank you!