Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Been thinking about bumping it back up actually. Kate was a bit shocked I think about that little gun maneuver. Would love to pull your trigger in real life baby.

But I don't think Flameboy is going to let it stay dead for long.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey, you did kill my appreciation thread, and for that I am eternally grateful!!!

Thank you!

:cool:

You've got to be kidding me sweetheart....

That thing's not dead, it's just having a nap! :biggrin1:

in fact.........

:lmao:

LOL Been thinking about bumping it back up actually. Kate was a bit shocked I think about that little gun maneuver. Would love to pull your trigger in real life baby.

But I don't think Flameboy is going to let it stay dead for long.

The only way I'm going to let you pull that is if he's got a double action one and he'll let us both pull it together!!! :tongue: :wink:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At least I'm not the only one! I was starting to get paranoid, cos if you check through my posting history, I've killed a hell of a lot. (Please don't let me kill this one!)

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually for a couple of days I was thinking that I'd killed THIS thread myself. LOL (which by the way, is OK no that I don't feel alone in my insecurity about killing threads)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually for a couple of days I was thinking that I'd killed THIS thread myself. LOL (which by the way, is OK no that I don't feel alone in my insecurity about killing threads)
Perhaps one day it will meet its end...

In the original Kill This Thread (before it was trimmed down) I killed it off three times (going more than 5 days without activity). Unless a topic is locked, it is rarely fully dead-the archives are filled with topics which I see brought back up every so often.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I mean, have you ever gone through a spell where it seems like half the threads you post to die afterward?

Sometimes I post to what I think is an interesting thread and come back days or weeks later and there is my lonely post, the last in the thread, all alone waiting for a reply. Am I the only one?
I wish I could get these people to shut the fuck up.