Do you ever feel like you’re showing off?

Kevin_uk

Experimental Member
Media
How do you cope around small guys?

I go to a gym regular; in the changing rooms I’ve noticed big fat flabby guys are generally really small. I have a reasonable 6 pack, waxed and tanned and get loads of compliments about my body.

I’m generally quite shy about undressing in front of strangers. A couple of days ago I was in the changing room when a huge fat guy had come out of the shower with a towel around him. He seemed reluctant to remove the towel until he had all his clothes laid out. When he did take the towel away he looked about 1 inch. It was like there was nothing there. When I removed my towel I must have looked massive against him. I get embarrassed, I feel like I’m gloating.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being on the other end (well, I'm not tiny or hugely obese, but I'm hardly hung or in awesome shape either), yeah, any situation like that tends to make you feel pretty crappy.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being on the other end (well, I'm not tiny or hugely obese, but I'm hardly hung or in awesome shape either), yeah, any situation like that tends to make you feel pretty crappy

It doesn't look to me like you have anything to feel crappy about. Nice useful size, nice body.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're to be congratulated for your sincere sense of empathy for these "huge, flabby, fat guys with 1" dicks." Perhaps you could start some kind of support organization and make improving their self-esteem your life's work. Maybe next time you could just say to the fellow, "Don't be ashamed because I'm standing here flashing my '6 packed, waxed and tanned' body at you. I can't help myself."

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I have just lost about 3.5 stone (50 lbs/22kgs) and I have always been a grower. I used to be embarrassed about taking my clothes/towel off at the gym.

The only thing that made me feel better about my appearance is my dick. I would get half hard (just being around those other guys in the locker) and my cock didin't look tiny even against my heavier body. I have noticed that my cock does look bigger and when I am having sex several partners refused to let me top because I am too big (I'm not...they were just kinda small) but that never happened before...I have to admit that I do like it and, while I don't think I will start showing off now, I have started staying with my towel off for a longer period of time.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I think it is wrong to make any assumptions about what others feel. We all have different philosophies on nudity and often this is the result of growing up. I have met dudes with awesome bodies who are reluctant to get naked in front of others, as well as a "large" friend who goes to the nude beaches and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I am comfortable with myself (notice I didn't say body) and nudity, therefore, I don't ever feel like I am showing off. Also, attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder!!! Just some thoughts....

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it is wrong to make any assumptions about what others feel. We all have different philosophies on nudity and often this is the result of growing up. I have met dudes with awesome bodies who are reluctant to get naked in front of others, as well as a "large" friend who goes to the nude beaches and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I am comfortable with myself (notice I didn't say body) and nudity, therefore, I don't ever feel like I am showing off. Also, attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder!!! Just some thoughts....

Rico, you're melting my heart. I'm feeling light in the head...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're not gloating to change in the locker room, you're just doing what everyone does. Some guys are bigger, some are smaller, all different body types, etc. No need to feel guilty about what you've got, especially things you just happened to be born with like dick size. I'd say just do your thing and don't worry.

I think it's important for someone starting a workout program not to compare themselves to others and get down about where he or she is; maybe the person's gotten out of shape but at least they're moving in the right direction. Perhaps a way to help the new person would be to give a sincere, polite nod, or say hello, to help the person feel welcome and like they needn't be intimidated by great looking guys with big fat beautiful cocks.

But if you're good looking, in-shape, and hung, 'no reason to hide that. Just don't be "mean" or act superior, and I don't think you would.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t

What gym do you go to?
where I go, when I go in the locker room, it is all the BIG fat guys that are running around NAKED in the locker room, shaving NAKED, Standing around Talking NAKED. Watching TV... NAKED..
and where I live (hawaii)
we have a VERY heavy asian population... now.. im NOT making any generalizations here, but I havent seen anyone in there worth mentioning on LPSG..:mad:

I go to a gym regular; in the changing rooms I’ve noticed big fat flabby guys are generally really small. I have a reasonable 6 pack, waxed and tanned and get loads of compliments about my body.

I’m generally quite shy about undressing in front of strangers. A couple of days ago I was in the changing room when a huge fat guy had come out of the shower with a towel around him. He seemed reluctant to remove the towel until he had all his clothes laid out. When he did take the towel away he looked about 1 inch. It was like there was nothing there. When I removed my towel I must have looked massive against him. I get embarrassed, I feel like I’m gloating.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well one thing to remember he may be showing one inch, but may have 6 inches of fat on his abdomen. So he may be imbarrassed because he is so fat that only one inch of his 7 soft inches is showing. lol. Well enjoy your 6 pack abs and nice long flaccid meat cause if you ever let yourself go one little bit you will be sporting a flabby stomach and not showing as much flaccid cock as you once did. Believe me I know. I am struggling to get my 6 pack abs back. At my age it is harder and I will have to work much harder at the gym just to get it back. So you younger guys remember this: if you don't want to be the fat guy that everyone looks at in the gym lockerroom or shower, work very hard at keeping fit. No, I haven't let myself go that much but I have seen these guys in the lockerroom and it is scarey. I am a shower but still have a little gut that is being very hard to get off. And I feel funny with just the little extra fat I have. I can only imagine how these bigger bellied guys feel. At least they are at the gym trying to get rid of that awful gut.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go to the gym like once or twice a week, sometimes more. When I'm home i go to one and one im at college i go to another but yea, everyone walks around naked and people definetly look.
It can be kinda gross when people just watch t.v completely naked for long periods of time especially when they are really big and sweaty (big as in overweight).
I have no problem walking around nude and i know people look, i mean, even i look sometimes just to see. But i wouldnt just stay naked for like an hour in the locker room watching tv or something.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
. No said:
Very well said- There is a guy at my gym- I have seen him for many months now- not in the best of shape either. BUT he shows up, day after day after day, sweating like a whore in church...

yes he goes naked, some do, some don't (I think its more of an upbringing thing) I wish more, whether fat or 'six pack', would feel comfortable nude.

I have gotten to know this out of shape guy- and you know what? He is a really nice guy- I have encouraged him (and he I).

Guess what? Its not "all" about the exterior... I always try to make eye contact or say hello to the 'big fat ugly guys'....

As someone else commented- if you were to ever 'let your self go' (I knew one guy who wrenched his back horribly and went from 'lean' to 'loose' in 6 months... we are all a Big Mac away from 20...or 200 lbs...

Give the guy some slack- maybe one day he will HAVE that 6 pack, and who knows what is lurking under the 'flab'?

I have know a few 'growers' who could WOW the best of them!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t

What gym do you go to?
where I go, when I go in the locker room, it is all the BIG fat guys that are running around NAKED in the locker room, shaving NAKED, Standing around Talking NAKED. Watching TV... NAKED..
and where I live (hawaii)

Dude, you would be more than welcome at my bathhouse, I mean, gym.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a fuck buddy know as 'the acorn'....

that tiny acorn sure grows a MIGHTY oak... amazes me...where does ALL that come from?

one thing I like about small(er) dicks- the 'surprise factor'- big men tend not to add much....(sure it gets thicker and fills out but...)

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm afraid my gym is similar to DJG's. If anybody excercises restraint in the locker rooms it's the younger, fit members. It's not unusual seeing overweight men sprawled out on chairs with their towels open watching TV or grooming themselves naked. No shame in their game, to which I say ROCK ON that they take advantage of the one place they can let it all hang out. One especially huge guy even uses the club hair dryers to BLOW DRY HIS HAIRY ASS CRACK in the middle of the locker room. He's a fucking legend. I actually appreciate the functional environment in our locker room--it makes getting naked to take a steam or whirlpool no big deal.

But gyms come in all varieties. I work out in a very large facility provided by my employer (it's crazy huge--like the largest gym in North America), so members feel professionally comfortable around each other. My dad goes to an old man gym (whole lotta ugly naked going on there, but old men don't give a damn).

And then there's the gay gym--where overweight or even average guys may not feel comfortable amidst all the cruising and preening. I've never belonged to one, but I did happen to work out with a friend in LA at a very gay gym--all I can say is woah. Totally distracting. Constantly checking guys out or being checked out. Locker room was sexually charged, which was hot, but not relaxing like a locker room with a few fat guys around to keep the tension level low:)