Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yesterday I went commando at the gym doing deadlift. I was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts. When I did my first rep, the bar went behind my hanging dick and lifted my dick up. I was looking in the mirror thinking that might be bad if others saw this. I looked to my right and a girl was looking my way in the mirror

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sometimes. Love showing off by running to the store commando in basketball shorts.
I do that too. Love the feeling of my junk moving around in my shorts. Yea, like to get a few glances too. It not like I have a hard-on walking around in public but a nice man bulge to be proud of. Yes!

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love commando and all the rubbing on the head and testicles.
533515-1481338021-d7aaaf274ff06e25ef88b3e088900a37.jpg

Dave Adrioni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I am in the "often" camp when it comes to going commando. I love to hang loose, feels great and do it as much as possible. It is particulalry great when I have my cock ring on or my ball stretcher. At home I am usually either commando or totally nude, I have mates who are similar to me and we hang together like this. In public I tend to go comando when in joggers and really do not give a f^*k who notices my cock bouncing around. In jena sit is less comfortable although do it sometimes as well. After a long gym session I usually go home commando afterwards, but that is only if I have worn my underwear under my shorts and they are wet from the sweat, many times I will also go commando in the gym as well.

WolfenBeast

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have gone commando publicly only 3 times and it felt great...too great. I had to fight back boners all day and I felt like people were noticing my big one too much. Which while I of course like showing it off...in public non-sexual situations it makes feel self conscious. However, after reading about so many guys swear by going commando recently I'm thinking about doing it more often and maybe ditching underwear all together eventually lol

Dave Adrioni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the idea of going commando - but being a shower (and grower) I am uncomfortable showing my bulge to the world and not having any underwear on. When I am home it's a different story.

You really shouldn't be. I am 6" soft and go commando, my bulge is noticeable, but I don't care. Just enjoy the freedom, if people want to look let them, why should it bother you.