Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have gone commando publicly only 3 times and it felt great...too great. I had to fight back boners all day and I felt like people were noticing my big one too much. Which while I of course like showing it off...in public non-sexual situations it makes feel self conscious. However, after reading about so many guys swear by going commando recently I'm thinking about doing it more often and maybe ditching underwear all together eventually lol

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty frequently but never when my pants have a zipper. Took two months to heal the one and only time I caught the big fella with it and it hurt like hell!

JockFull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty frequently but never when my pants have a zipper. Took two months to heal the one and only time I caught the big fella with it and it hurt like hell!
Yikes! I've caught myself in a zipper a couple of times, but never got injured anywhere near as seriously as that! Drew a few drops of blood, but healed up completely within a week or less.

Yeah, I have a pair of tight cargo shorts. Love to stuff my big package down the right leg and wear them out to run errands. Looks fairly impressive when I walk. Also like to go for a run .... no shirt, no undies ... just basketball shorts. You can hear my big cock and balls slapping against my thighs as I jog lol.

D

deleted315526

I have gone commando publicly only 3 times and it felt great...too great. I had to fight back boners all day and I felt like people were noticing my big one too much. Which while I of course like showing it off...in public non-sexual situations it makes feel self conscious. However, after reading about so many guys swear by going commando recently I'm thinking about doing it more often and maybe ditching underwear all together eventually lol

I bet you would look good going Commando