Do you ever have one of those days....

Pejfea

Just Browsing
Media
I was riding on a bus today and this hot chick in the seat in front of me made me very horny but usually most chicks make me horny unless i just whacked off

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was one time this hot couple, the lady was a blonde wearing a tank-top (average size boobs though, but still nice endowed) and a short (I mean very short) pants and a guy who was dark, tall, and slightly hairy (I can see some fur coming from his shirt). It was near my home so I went straight home to jack off!!! :biggrin1: But then again, they were the only people I saw that day, it was in the evening, I had not been out the whole day, and I had not cummed in a week. So, I guess it concurs to your criteria :smile:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, Jeff Black has a very small list of things that make him horny.:smile:

And I bet they are big ones. :wink:

I have those days too, when you just can't keep your mind off it and walking around in a constant state of horniness. I just give in and look at Jeff Black's gallery and it's all good. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Welcome to day 2 of my horny life.

I was told by a wise friend of mine:

"Jeff, you are super horny because of the fact you are working out again, and you are feeling good about your body."

He's so smart... but, I have a feeling he is right.:smile: I tend to be really horny after excersizing....

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hell if you want a good workout, I will see to it that you get the workout of your life

"Jeff, you are super horny because of the fact you are working out again, and you are feeling good about your body."

He's so smart... but, I have a feeling he is right.:smile: I tend to be really horny after excersizing....

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That would do it. Need a workout buddy? :cool:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Where EVERYTHING makes you HORNY?

Let's just say.... it's been an interesting day.:biggrin1:
Wel come over here. A little closer.:tongue: .....closer.:tongue: ....closer.:tongue: ..yeah that's about right.:biggrin1: You should feel a lot better in a few mintues.:smile: :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

He probably is correct. A guy with whom I've been friends since high school works out with me regularly. We live two blocks from each other. After a run, or an aggressive resistance session, we head for the neighborhood. When we get there, we usually separate for 30 minutes or so. He says, "I need to go touch it. If you come over in half an hour we can do lunch and coffee." We go our separate ways to masturbate in our respective showers. I always consider just inviting him to my house because I have two bathrooms. But I like having him make the lunch and coffee, and he's just not the sort to be comfortable getting off surrounded by all of our frilly stuff. (No men have ever lived here.)