MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeppers. the Mrs. would be pharmacy, nurse, physician and a powerful schedule II narcotic in your case.

medicinal orgasms rock :biggrin:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, I have orgasms to relieve stress, if that's self induced or from sex either is good, though admittedly if I'm tired, hardpressed with work and not in the mood for company a good old fashioned wank sesh will do the job perfectly.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to do it before stress, like a pre-emptive strike lol. But now I wait and I let the "Dr" know. Meaning the mrs. And I get my "prescription". Works for me. Especially if I'm stressing before a big test. Knock one out and I'm stress free!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does that work for girls too? I always assumed it was a guy thing for some reason. And yes, sometimes when I can't sleep I'll tug one out. Definitely helps.

nah, is not a boys only club.

i suspect the same rush of post-happy time hormones work for ladies. with a bit of edging before letting myself cum.. when i finally cum.. straight to sleep.

a quick one off is also very relaxing. kinda rejuvenating, too.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nah, is not a boys only club.

i suspect the same rush of post-happy time hormones work for ladies. with a bit of edging before letting myself cum.. when i finally cum.. straight to sleep.

a quick one off is also very relaxing. kinda rejuvenating, too.

Well, you live and learn. I had heard it was a specific hormone that made guys tired after sex, but I've just traced it back in my mind and the source for this obscure nugget of anatomical was, er, my mate. I don't think he's a scientist tbh.

Also, it's the other way round for me. A no-messing-about quickie is more likely to leave me tired.