Do you ever show your favourite cocks to your friends?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You want the last word? Fine. I couldn't give a shit. I've said what I had to say. If you girls want to have a little hissy fight, go ahead on your own. It doesn't change the truth. I'll even tell you I'm done right now, so you can say whatever silly thing you want and know there's no reprisal. How's that? Right gentlemanly of me, dontcha think? I'll go one better. I won't even say a last word here. I'll let your sister speak for me:

Followed by 5 more posts.

I think a dolfette quote would be appropriate here:

ahahahahahahahahaha!

:smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Followed by 5 more posts.

I think a dolfette quote would be appropriate here:

:smile:
I gave you the last word, stupid bitch. Those other posts were to dolfette. Are you completely retarded?

Go ahead, take it again, give it your best shot. Then shut the fuck up! Or not. I don't give a crap.

You're both ridiculous. The more you obsess, the more ridiculous you look.

Last edited:

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've shown pics of my man to my friends several times. I usually get "Would you mind sharring him for one night? I'll give him right back." or something similar.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I gave you the last word, stupid bitch. Those other posts were to dolfette. Are you completely retarded?

Go ahead, take it again, give it your best shot. Then shut the fuck up! Or not. I don't give a crap.

You REPLIED!!

You LOVE me!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's nice to see maxie finally branching out of the Politics Sandbox. Maybe he's looking for more "Lesbian College" roommates:biggrin1:

(and don't get paranoid maxie, I was in the neighborhood for someone else, I wasn't looking for you)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might think you weren't, Northie - but you were. It's all about maxie. Everything's always all about maxie, init? :wink:

I do believe you're right! After all, he has hiked naked, 'cept for rattlesnake boots in the desert, so why wouldn't we all be after him?:smile:

Twas terrible that hike! A mountain goat appeared from nowhere and as if a genie blinked he was hurtled back a good 13 feet (still naked of course).