Do you ever show your favourite cocks to your friends?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wonder what your underlying issue is...

dol, i see you have had the pleasure of meeting the insane one.

He is good for a laugh until he goes crazy and tells everyone who disagrees with him to "shut the fuck up"

as soon as he gets really furious, he will tell you he knows who you are, and he will formulate his own version of an insulting psychological profile of you, based on his incredible perception, then post it, and, once again, in typically mature and intellectual fashion tell you to "shut the fuck up".

just FYI, you will next be accused of being involved in a conspiracy against him...the ring of conspirators already includes Northland, Skull Mason and myself, surely though, you and MB will be included in the gang soon enough.

I would like to personally welcome Dolfette and ManlyBanisters to the Persecution of MaxieCok club. We are starting a newsletter next week.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why must it be considered "you are too embarassed" to share the photos with your friends? How about having some fucking scruples?

Yeah i go around pulling laminated dick photos out of my bag and show them to everyone i know. Who cares about this stuff in real life? I've never had the hankering to show off dicks to my friends.

It's a weird male fantasy. Just tell us your woman is sharing your dick pics to everyone she knows...thats what this thread was about anyway.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dol, i see you have had the pleasure of meeting the insane one.

He is good for a laugh until he goes crazy and tells everyone who disagrees with him to "shut the fuck up"

as soon as he gets really furious, he will tell you he knows who you are, and he will formulate his own version of an insulting psychological profile of you, based on his incredible perception, then post it, and, once again, in typically mature and intellectual fashion tell you to "shut the fuck up".

just FYI, you will next be accused of being involved in a conspiracy against him...the ring of conspirators already includes Northland, Skull Mason and myself, surely though, you and MB will be included in the gang soon enough.

I would like to personally welcome Dolfette and ManlyBanisters to the Persecution of MaxieCok club. We are starting a newsletter next week.

I had the pleasure early on Flashy. The same pattern, the same projections, the same laughs. I try to avoid public spitball contests so I tried to deal with him through pm's. Either way, unless you're in the mood, it's not worth the energy.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the pleasure early on Flashy. The same pattern, the same projections, the same laughs. I try to avoid public spitball contests so I tried to deal with him through pm's. Either way, unless you're in the mood, it's not worth the energy.

indeed stretch, well said...i remember your encounters. once you have dealt with the insane one for any period of time, it begins to become amusing.

i am just glad he has now turned to attacking and getting smacked around by the lovely ladies in their forum...it allows me to kick my heels up and conserve that energy to watch his next tantrum...besides, watching Dol and MB scratch his eyes out is certainly much more amusing then actually expending the energy on proving him wrong...again.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Damn and I thought the steroids made me act irritable. Oh well, I do not have any favorite cock pictures as I am in to girls, but I do have a couple of nice pictures of my wife's beautiful legs, feet, and butt that I show to my friends, the nude stuff I keep to myself. That is the love of my life not some lay I picked up for fun. I am proud of her, and respect her. She has some pictures of me and my cock but she keeps the cock pictures to her self as well as videos we have made together.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what an odd bloke...
Damn and I thought the steroids made me act irritable. Oh well, I do not have any favorite cock pictures as I am in to girls, but I do have a couple of nice pictures of my wife's beautiful legs, feet, and butt that I show to my friends, the nude stuff I keep to myself. That is the love of my life not some lay I picked up for fun. I am proud of her, and respect her. She has some pictures of me and my cock but she keeps the cock pictures to her self as well as videos we have made together.
well as long as she's cool with it then i think it's really sweet you're so proud of her. :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Friends have shown me, but I almost never show. The one exception was where the girl was thinking about having a go with that guy anyway. He encouraged me to show her our photos, thinking this would increase the likelihood. It didn't. She liked what she saw, but it didn't matter. She never ended up sleeping with him, but did ask to see it again a few years later when she was fantasizing about him.