Do You Ever Sit On Your Balls?

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, and for me it only ever happens when I'm wearing loose boxers, which I tend to wear in bed and more generally out & about in the summer. Most of the time I wear boxer briefs or fitted trunks, which keep everything in place. I love the feeling of freedom that boxer shorts provide, letting everything hang loose and swing, but it's a trade off with the hazard of crushed/trapped balls every so often - particularly, as one guy has mentioned, getting in and out of cars...ouch! If I sense that I'm about to get into a ball-crushing situation, I make a little 'flick' forward movement with my pelvis so my junk swings forward out of the way as I sit down.

Yeah, sometimes the boys need to hang loose in boxers... will have to try that flick movement!

Reactions: allmanbud

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have huge low hanging balls, but I’ve only ever almost sat on them once. You’d think it happens more but it doesn’t. Luckily for me my testicles are very round so they rolled outta the way at the right time.

If you have more bean-shaped oblong testicles I think maybe they might be more at risk of not moving outta the way and being sat on, but that’s just a hypothesis.

I have however been lying on my side and suddenly my balls flopped down over my leg and I wasn’t expecting it. I actually sorta scared myself thinking some bug or something was on my leg, but nope just my big low hanging balls hahaha.

That wouldn't be a nice feeling to suddenly feel a bug or small animal on your leg haha...

If it's not low-hangers that causes this than maybe the shape of them might make a difference... will need to do a study to test this hypothesis. :laughing:

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy I used to work with told me he and his family would go to nudist parks. One park they went to had a pool with a water slide. I guess the slide was a little on the dry side when he went down and his scrotum got pinched behind his ass cheek. Only tried the slide once.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A guy I used to work with told me he and his family would go to nudist parks. One park they went to had a pool with a water slide. I guess the slide was a little on the dry side when he went down and his scrotum got pinched behind his ass cheek. Only tried the slide once.

OUCH!

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
lol! Awesome clip.... brings back bad memories haha.
That was a running gag throughout that episode, Manny having too much coffee he thinks he's a police detective, and having fun with that chair...

Black Books season 1 was amazing if you need anything to kill time by. :)

Reactions: CatcherMark

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Damn! I could imagine that would be a common experience on a slide at nudist park in the summer...

Reactions: Squirrel1

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn! I could imagine that would be a common experience on a slide at nudist park in the summer...
I would think so. It was years ago that he told me this. I think he said that he discovered that you were supposed to use a small towel or something. I just can’t remember. (He was a bit of a strange bird, at the best of times.)

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't do spin class because of my nuts and those 'effin' little seats. YES I sit on them.

I haven't tried those classes, but it makes my stomach sick thinking of having my balls squished and moving around inside my sack trying to fit on one of those skinny seats! Thanks for the warning. :laughing:

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Chowderbomb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have never nude slid but as a kid I bruised myself many a time on standard slides, especially the ones that twist around, so o can extrapolate it wouldn't be that much fun to do it unprotected haha.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I typically wear boxer briefs with an ample pouch, or a jockstrap, so it is not generally a problem. If I have to wear other underwear, I do grab my package and lift forward, as I sit down, to keep the boys safe. Actually, the lifting as I sit started long before I found my current boxer briefs, and it has become a habit. I do the grab and lift pretty much every time I sit down.

I definitely have a problem sitting in my boys when I am free balling. Depending on what I am wearing, the grab and lift doesn’t always work very well. I have found that wearing a cock ring, when I free ball, helps to keep things pulled up and forward.

D

deleted1299179

It is not really a case of sitting on them, but I once jumped into water from around 3 meters and hit the water on my balls..... fuck it hurt!

TallBigGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why I can only wear boxers. I don’t now if it just my an anatomy but on the rare occasion that I wear boxer briefs or briefs (normally when I have forgotten about the last incident), I always end up painfully sitting on or crushing one. It has only gotten worse since my thighs have got bigger. When wearing boxers, the lack of restriction allows my testicles to just get out of the way. I have not had any problems with harnesses or multi point seatbelts while wearing boxers.

It seems that I experience the opposite compared to the people in this thread.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don’t get me started. I have joked here on this forum that I have the scrotal equivalent of my mother’s tits. Once pert and bouncy, they have drooped with age. I sit on them all the time, no matter what kind of briefs, boxers or jockstraps I wear. I’ve given up, and just stick my hand down my trousers and rearrange myself when I need to, no matter who’s watching. At my age, I’m beyond embarrassment. Grandpa boxers make it easier to adjust the equipment, so that’s mostly what I wear.

CatcherMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don’t get me started. I have joked here on this forum that I have the scrotal equivalent of my mother’s tits. Once pert and bouncy, they have drooped with age. I sit on them all the time, no matter what kind of briefs, boxers or jockstraps I wear. I’ve given up, and just stick my hand down my trousers and rearrange myself when I need to, no matter who’s watching. At my age, I’m beyond embarrassment. Grandpa boxers make it easier to adjust the equipment, so that’s mostly what I wear.

I guess that's something to look forward to! At least you always get to touch and readjust your package whenever you feel like doing so.