do you ever tell people your small?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
do you ever tell guys and girls your not hung? infact your the opposite? Last night this girl was going on about my housemates cock, which obvioulsy got alittle annoying. last thing we need is this guy thinking he is bigger than he is. So i could of done two things; got all annoyed and tried to make it seem like i was big too and seem pissy and immature, or i could go on and joke that im tiny. Still annoyed me like fuck, but it was nice to stop her talking about his cock, plus it was funny for me to know loads of people were thinking about my cock and probably getting curious.

I still wanted to slap her with my cock to shut her up but this was more civil.

anyone else do this?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
wow, first two posts by grammar Nazis. thanks for the valuable contribution. does it make you feel smart? i mean seriously did that mistake really need a correction? were people going to be confused by it? not really. you just desperately needed to feel smart i guess. i feel sorry for you really.

and im really sorry you had to take time out of your day to correct that most heinous of crimes, but thank the lord there are people like you out there fighting it. keep fighting the good fight boys *salutes*

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lied to not so attractive, obnoxious drunk chick in a bar one night.(please go away)

wife and I will tease each other once in awhile.
her, 'honey, I could sure use some of what you got'
me, 'what? this is little thing. won't do you no good, never done me no good"
her, 'come over here, I'll show you good, and honey, you are anything but little"

powdersnow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wife and I will tease each other once in awhile.
her, 'honey, I could sure use some of what you got'
me, 'what? this is little thing. won't do you no good, never done me no good"
her, 'come over here, I'll show you good, and honey, you are anything but little"

this is soo sweet :)

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time, it was a miscommunication though. I was telling her about my cocktail sausage friend and she thought I was on about myself.

So before we went to bed she had prepared herself for a small one and got a nice surprised. I remember her words exactly: "Damn, you're pretty huge" :biggrin1:

Can't say I've ever made a habit of it though. I like to say nothing and let the sex do the talking.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you ever tell guys and girls your not hung? infact your the opposite? Last night this girl was going on about my housemates cock, which obvioulsy got alittle annoying. last thing we need is this guy thinking he is bigger than he is. So i could of done two things; got all annoyed and tried to make it seem like i was big too and seem pissy and immature, or i could go on and joke that im tiny. Still annoyed me like fuck, but it was nice to stop her talking about his cock, plus it was funny for me to know loads of people were thinking about my cock and probably getting curious.

I still wanted to slap her with my cock to shut her up but this was more civil.

anyone else do this?
Why do you care?

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would never say i was small but i have a real problem actually telling someone im big. Even when my ex would tell me i was i would never actually acknowledge it. its just a modesty thing