Do You Ever Think Back?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Jul 29, 2007.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

About your previous partners? At any time really. Although I am wondering...when you've got someone's cock in you can you or do you think 'x filled me up more' or 'y went deeper'?

Do you ever think about your endowed ex's when you masturbate? For why?

Thank you ladies

2. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Unknown as of yet. It is a fear that almost drives me though.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I have a lot of memories I dig up when I alone, or even not - not really about more hung former lovers - there was only one who was bigger than my current cock-doner.

But a few really hot fucks often serve to fuel my fantasies - sure. And yes, the one bigger does feature.

What about guys - what about your ex's make you think of them when you're fucking / stroking?

4. B_ScaredLittleBoy

When I'm having sex, I only think about the person I'm having sex with.
    "I ain't fuckin' you for kicks, no." It's all very serious stuff. Hehe.

But due to the recent dry spell I do think back. About my most recent ex mainly but also about my mate's girlfriend haha. She is fit as fuck. But I do generally think of my ex's. I wonder if they think about me :smile:

They probably don't lol. Or if they do it'd only be about my cock.

But I am interested as to what girls think.

Also, I think about Christmas Day sometimes too. Was the best Christmas ever (last year). My ex was looking like TMBGITW (The Most Beautiful Girl In the World) lol. In this black...top I think it was. Or dress. I forget. Anyway then she was all over me all night which has never happened before. Saying 'isn't he fit' to her mum and stepdad lol. And she kept groping my crotch. Then we tried having sex in her mum's bathroom! (her idea). But she couldn't find her hole (?) hehe.

The next day we had some awesome sex and I made her cum twice one after the other with my cock-robatics. Before that, she said she couldn't cum from vaginal. Memories...lol.

This is longer than it should have been :tongue:

5. WildHoney

Gold Member

For me, I am shit at fantasising during sex. I am so in the moment I forget to think !

When masturbating, I am always thinking very odd naughty dirty things ( that I would NEVER do in real life) so none of my ex's pop into my head.

Sometimes I think back when i am relaxing, and remember a sex session or two from the past.

Mostly I just think back to them and then become unbelievably thankful I met my hubby and thank whatever powers from above that sent him to me, he is my perfect fuck.

x
    Honey

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I never fantasise when I'm having sex, I'm also enjoying myself too much to want to distract myself.
    When masturbating rather than fantasizing (a fantasy being something that hasn't happened) I tend to just think about things I enjoy doing sexually.

7. Blerty

Blerty New Member

I don't fantasise during sex, for me, masturbation is the time to fantasise, usually about people who I haven't had sex with.

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I think about ex's alot but never during sex with a new partner. Id hate if my partners were doing that to me, its extremely disrespectful

9. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Luckily not yet! I too try to stay-in and enjoy the moment. There are things that I do kind of hope for, but not so much that I take myself out of the moment.

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

*shameless bump*

But does your mind ever wonder or you have the tiniest thought creep in that says 'I've felt it deeper before/been stretched more'?

All you ladies must be very much in love! That's nice :smile:

But have none of you ever thought (when you had a shit lover) - 'x was sooo much better than you'?

I have. :redface:

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, just once last December with my fuckbuddy whom I have repeatedly posted was my best lover ever. I base this on the fact he was the first man to get me to climax and squirt consistently. I didn't even know I could have multiple orgasms until I met him! Plus he introduced me to anal sex and made me a total butt slut. :biggrin1:

The last time we were together I wished he had more girth like the guy I dated for 12 years. :redface:

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

Hehe nice. Kinda hot too. Even though it shouldn't be :redface:

Another question - do you think any of your ex's think about you in that way (eg you sucked great cock or had the best pussy - or that they miss you?)

I hope one of mine does...I'd like to think she does. I am quite a catch after all :biggrin1:

13. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I have no idea. I am not in contact with any of my exes. The only guy I've been with who I am still in contact with is still an occasional FWB (like during this past week!) He'd miss me terribly if I broke off completely. He has said as much. We have always had an open relationship though, and I have been with other men while also with him (but no threesomes - yet! :wink: ) He has some problems that make the "benefits" part of FWB a very rare occurrence, though.

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, SLB, but there's a size requirement, which is why she threw you back in the water...!!

(Ouch! Don't hit me! I didn't mean it! Honest!) :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted