Do you ever try and show erections in public?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Feb 5, 2010.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

I don't normally wear the right sort of clothes to make an erection stand out from a distance but if you are around a hot woman, or guy for the gay guys, are there ever occassions when you want them to see your cock bulging out of your trousers?

I'd never let a girl I may have romantic feelings for see it, but any hot girl who seems a bit horny I want her to see it ::biggrin1:

2. BillEClub

BillEClub New Member

Albums:
    I used to sometimes wear spandex shorts in the local dept. store on slow traffic, hot summer days. I had my cock and balls in a huge bulge on my right leg. I'm 9 inches by 6 around and if I noticed a chick staring at my bulge I would sometimes get it hard and cruise back past her to give her another look. Some chicks were almost drooling and some were shocked. The reactions were great. Yes, perverted but what the hell.

3. VersBttm

VersBttm New Member

I was just at an outdoor mall and as I walked past a store the salesman was sporting a thick bulge and could see a complete outline. I did a double take, I couldn't believe it. Then when I was coming out of the bathroom the hot kid was sporting a huge soft cock in jogging pants. I couldn't but stare.

4. nirvana84

nirvana84 Member

Albums:
    LOL, ive always tried to hide it if i spring a boner in public.

5. Spenser87

Spenser87 New Member

Yeah, "tried" being the key word, haha!
    It depends on the situaton or who I'm with, but usually I do everything I can to hide it as best as I can.

6. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

My favorite was dancing with a guy on the dance floor...apparently he was so turned on by me he got a hard on right there on the floor. He was free balling in those long rayon pants too so it was more then obvious.

I really couldn't help myself at that point and reach down and touched it and it was pretty hard. After that we spent about 3 hours on the dance floor making out and me rubbing his cock with my theigh, he loved it, in fact when I felt kinda embarrassed I let go of him and took a step back smiling shyly. But he just grabbed around my waist and pulled me back to him, lol, it was so awesome

7. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I don't, because I don't support public indecency in front of children.

8. D_Barf Brooks

D_Barf Brooks Account Disabled

Similar to Nivyn... but with women. I have been aroused on a dance floor a few times, doesn't always happen. But when a girl is grinding, and I know she is wet, I LOVE feeling her push her ass up against my cock. She knows it, I know it. Then we fuck 4 hours later! lol

9. mchammerpenguin

mchammerpenguin New Member

I try to hide it when I get an erection in public, but if i'm on a date I am less shy. Has only helped so far xD.

10. Vestigial

Gold Member

No. And I wear loose clothing, oversize pants, etc.

I have masturbated in some high-risk areas, though... and not for the risk.

11. edonline

Gold Member

I go commando most of the time, so while I may not try and show my erection, if I get hard, it is there. Having said that, there have been times when, if I knew a guy might interested or if I were cruising, I would arrange my cock so it was more noticeable. A few months ago, I had to be fitted for a suit so when I went to the mens store to be fitted, I made sure my cock was hanging down on leg, just to show off a bit and get some attention.

12. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

only once, I was pissing behind a bar, and this chick who earlier in the evening made a comment about how I probably had a skinny dick, was walking up my way towards her car. she stopped to talk, and I was about 1/2 hard anyway and horny, and she was slutty enough I thought maybe I would get laid. so I got a major boner, and as she got up my way, I turned towards her direction and called her name, she turned around, kind of screamed, and then said "oh my God". I said, "here's your skinny dick, bitch. she acted all shocked, got in her car and drove away. about 2 wks later I was fucking her twin sister. she was told by her sister to fuck me if she needed a big cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted