Do you ever use this action when you masturbate?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can't do that to myself, I'm not sure any woman can - the angle's wrong - I have had that kind of g-spot massage and it is pretty fucking crazy - But I'll tell you something for nothing - If any guy ever spoke to me during a sexual act the way that guy is talking to her I'd break his fucking nose.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't do that to myself, I'm not sure any woman can - the angle's wrong - I have had that kind of g-spot massage and it is pretty fucking crazy - But I'll tell you something for nothing - If any guy ever spoke to me during a sexual act the way that guy is talking to her I'd break his fucking nose.

Im sure you'd break a guys nose for a lot less reason than that, dear. :eek:
Why are u slumming in in the womens forum; no political bunfights for you to wade your big fat ass into?:tongue:

ps; thanx for the Izzy clip BTW

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somebody call the Vatican, we need to perform an excorcism.

"The power of Christ compels you!"

Wow!

That's pretty trippey.

So what are we gonna call that now?

The bowling ball maneuver?

I had one GF cumming so hard that I could brush her elbow and she would start convulsing.

That went on for a few hours.

Sorry... I didn't mean to totally jack this thread....

Oh, LADIES! LADIES! Where are you? It's okay, you can come back now and post a reply.

Sorry.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thanks MB, I thought that it would be difficult to do yourself! :wink: The extra information doesn't apply to me thank god, I like my nose!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh this one has been around the web for a long time. It's an instructional video for tartaric massage... and one of my favorite clips ever. I've had a guy do a variation of this move and i was in heaven for about a hour. It's total g-spot but also gets the clitoris in the process of the motion.

Oh, and gordon, when it hits u like that, you have absolutely no control over it... there is some pee involved but it's more watery than pee and the last guy i dated couldn't get enough of it when i squirted.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This stuff is very intense. I love to see the girls melt away - totally out of control and shaking like a fish out of water, but so happy afterwards that you one could actually regret to have a cock ;)

To all the ladies who have reached such an orgasmic state already:
Does anything compare to that?