Do you ever wish for just 1 more inch?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what, kind sir, have I Photoshopped? My ears or something?

Just the heads, no big deal :tongue:

They look like cut outs...if that is you...I feel sorry for you.

(I know its not you though)

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
box or a bag?
Hmm? Interesting concept but don't think its true...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

he apparantly eats a box full of celary before every scene, according to tommy lee's book anyway, celary is full of moisture and apparantly increases the volume of your semen. if you eat LOADS of it

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mine being just one more inch in length and girth.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I've been thinking about this for a while actually, im 8x6 and pretty comfortable with my size, my girlfriend says she'll pass out if i get any bigger. But i still cant help but want that little bit extra to make myself feel better, i find it strange how we're all quite far above the average and yet most of us still feel the same. Antbody got an opinion on this? Women as well, any comments please . . . . .​

You are right about being larger than average but wanting more and that not making any sense. I was averge for many years, wanting to be above average so tortured myself for years with ligament tensioning every day for years and got my wise -- much larger than average. Satisfied, of course not and probably will have request to position a mechanical tensioning device on my cock in my tomb since I will not longer be able to apply manual tensions.

cummer212

1st Like
Media
I think i would take an inch of girth before i would take another inch of length

since im 8 by 5.5 i think 8 x 6.5 would be better than 9 x 5.5

what do YOU think of my dick??

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind being bigger. The problem is how big is Ok. One inch wouldn't hurt anyone I can think of. So yeah.