Do you ever wish for just 1 more inch?

Lomaxx99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as inches are concerned, No. The women I have layed with in the past say not. At 8 X 6 inches, I would not mind being thicker at 2 more inches of girth. My wife uses the word "filling" to describe what my dick does to her.

borntohula

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thankyou for your replies everyone! Its been very interesting, and ive seen some interesting and funy responses, if theres anymore please feel free to ad them. :smile: :cool:

ItaloCanadese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everyone would love to be longer. Personally, there's nothing wrong with what I've got.....but I'd take any extra inches if the opportunity was there.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, absolutely. Doesn't mean i'm still not happy with what i've got though. Even though i hear it's only average. :)

I would love to be bigger. My wife had dated bigger men before we married, and she's explained to me (in great detail) how it feels to have a couple of extra inches inside her. Also, from a male prespective, obviously the more snug the fit, the more friction, and we all know what happens when there's lots of friction down there. *grins*

Best sums my postion on the matter.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would take an inch to maybe an inch and 1/2. I think 7 inches would be an ideal size, not huge and not small. Girth, maybe 1/4-1/2 of an inch.