Do you exercise your penis

HOLLYWOOD29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes i do kegel but i dont know for sure if that is healthy for your cock i heard diffrent story about it one is that its not healthy for your prostate , but i do it 2 tmes a weak anyway and yes i cum more and my erections are very hard

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best exercise for your cock is sex. After all that's what it's designed to do. During sex, and I'm including masturbation here, you Kegel exercicse your pc muscles without thinking about it, plus your erection is exercised.

I also do a penis enlargement (pe) routine. Not strict like some guys - I don't want it to take ove my life - but I do some cock exercises most days. But the single most useful thing you can do for the health of your cock is to look after your health in general. I mean get enough sleep and exercise, eat a good diet, don't smoke, don't drink much alcohol, make sure you hydrate sensibly, etc. If you don't look after your body, you can't expect your cock to give it's best.

JohnnyBravos

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to do it every day
I start with those [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Quick Clenches ,[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica] I do at least 100 reps for warmup[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]then I proced with slow [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]gradually[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica] squeezing and relaxing
and I do it when masterbating also
[/FONT]

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF is kegel, school me on this !!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm sure you could find loads on this if you use a search engine. Kegel is the name of the chap who suggested an exercise that women could do to work their pelvic floor muscles in order to correct/prevent urinary incontinence, and to give their vaginal muscles more tone. Men can do it to help with urinary control plus it strengthens erection by increasing bloodflow and strengthening muscles. What you do is clench the muscles that stop the flow of urine, relax, and clench again, etc.