Do you expect or assume that good looking men are hung?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or at least, not small?

How many remarkably good looking men have you been with that ended up being small?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, never made that assumption.

However, I recently heard on the Discovery Channel that asthmatics make the best lovers. Something about the decreased lung capacity adding to a feeling of euphoria upon climax.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do tend to assume that. About probably 60, 65% of the time or a little more maybe. But there are some guys that I look at and think "He's cute as hell but he totally has a tiny dick."

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, not all attractive guys. I do picture some guys as being hung, but only if a big penis seems to "fit" them, both physically and in terms of personality. If I meet a strong, confident man who is also kind and gentle, for some reason I'm more likely to picture him being well hung.

Also, I've got a soft spot for cute nerds. I sometimes picture them being well hung, too.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I expect or assume that all men are hung, I also expect and assume that all guys on the net look like Johnny Depp, my life is one of constant disappointments.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Or at least, not small?

How many remarkably good looking men have you been with that ended up being small?
As a general rule, I've always found big dick size is inversely proportional to good looks.

The best looking guys usually have small dicks.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nope, never made that assumption.

However, I recently heard on the Discovery Channel that asthmatics make the best lovers. Something about the decreased lung capacity adding to a feeling of euphoria upon climax.

WOW thats really cool, Im asthmatic, now I wonder whether orgasm feel differently if I wasn't asthmatic...

Or at least, not small?

I just kinda assume most guys to be relatively average goodlooking or not, Ive been the hottest guy from high school once, and was shocked that when he poked it thru his fly it was only one inch, thought it was just soft, but when I touched it it was rock hard at one inch, as soon as I touched it, he started cumming...it was such a pity......thats how my high school fantasy got ruined :p

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Good Looking !!
xDDD
Not that HUNG but Respectable at least...
xD

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When looking at hot guys, I rarely even think of their penis, let alone how big it is. I haven't seen a large number of then naked, so I don't know how looks and size are linked. My guess is that there's not connection, it's just luck whether or not the hot guy you're checking out is huge to boot.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best looking guy I've been with? - Average size

Two ugliest guys I've been with? - Two of the three best hung.

The third of the "three best hung", who at least before he fell apart emotionally and physically, was also good-looking, is also my longest term relationship. We are still friends and occasionally (but very rarely these days) "friends with benefits" after 14 years of a rather strange relationship.

stonerboner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
perhaps there is a correlation- at least in that thinner guys tend to be better hung- so if by "ugly" what is meant is "fat", then yes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
perhaps there is a correlation- at least in that thinner guys tend to be better hung- so if by "ugly" what is meant is "fat", then yes.
What? Could you say that again this time in logical complete sentences.

Sheesh, folks that was a joke, I made it up! :tongue: :biggrin1: