Do you fall asleep after having sex at night or is it hard for you to fall asleep?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had terrific sex with my partner at 10pm and had an intense orgasm. Here I am wide awake after 2AM feeling all wound up! My partner fell asleep 15 minutes after and is still sleeping.I even masturbated again and I am even more awake.

Do you feel sleepy after sex at night or do you have trouble falling asleep? What works for you??

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i typically fall asleep after sex at night. sometimes when i ask for a blowjob late at night i pass out in the middle of it. my ex gf i would wake her in the middle of the night like mademoiselle said she does to her husband and we both would pass out immediately afterwords

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes sleepy sex is all I want so I can go to sleep. I usually fall asleep afterward, I love being fucked to sleep, but it hasn't happened often...sometimes I wake up too and want more.

Nothing is better than being woken up so you can put your boyfriend or husband back to sleep. I've done it before, woke up with his cock inside me, it was a very very nice way to wake up.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm an all nighter. Love to rest and laugh and start right up again. But if I'm alone and tired, I'll hold off and jerk once Im getting sleepy at the laptop or book. But usually, it just gets me relaxed AND awake.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fleur, ive told my gf how awesome it would be to wake up already inside her like youve mentioned. maybe you could talk her into waking me up for middle of the night sex :redface:

Well, he woke me up...but I haven't had the chance to return the favor. He knows I want to too. I'm not sure he'd have a choice if I woke him up riding him. :redface: Then again, when we cuddle my hands always wander to his cock. Cause...I can't help it.

I'm not sure what this "talk her into it" you speak of...you wouldn't have to talk me into it.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, he woke me up...but I haven't had the chance to return the favor. He knows I want to too. I'm not sure he'd have a choice if I woke him up riding him. :redface: Then again, when we cuddle my hands always wander to his cock. Cause...I can't help it.

I'm not sure what this "talk her into it" you speak of...you wouldn't have to talk me into it.

she told me that she thinks its weird even though ive told her how nice it would be to wake me up to it, since shes a heavy sleeper and nothing wakes her up its not quite the same as it was with my ex. its like she is afraid of being sexual but shes starting to open up a little bit at a time like masturbating in front of me for the first time just the other night and weve known each other for 2 years now

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
rouge, i just noticed you had rings and wanted to tell you how sexy i think they are. i have never seen anyone with them.

fleur, you have amazing pics too and have a great looking body.

i used to be really shy about my body and was afraid to have sex the first time and to let another person actually touch me but you two are right about it taking the right person to get you to open up

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. If I've had a bad day and am feeling stressed, I often find that sex will enable me to go to sleep. On the other hand, if I'm well rested, then it often wakes me up. Like the original poster, I sometimes (but not always) find that I'm more awake than ever after a really good fuck that has ended with me cumming really strongly. (This doesn't happen after I jerk off though.)