Do you fart first thing in the morning?

Sabroso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wake-up farts are the best.... especially when i'm having my morning wee.... a big honker always seems to escape as i'm emptying the bladder.... apparently this starts before i wake up (according to my nearest and dearest) and i've been known to startle the cats to the point that they actually jump awake and run from the room.... if only i were awake to see that....

LOL @ "honker" :lmao:

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whoa. well i met up w/some friends last night for some korean bbq. iono, what it is, but on the way home and even this morning, i was honking up a storn. solid sounding AND quite odorific i might say.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
I don't always fart in the mornings but when i do i herpa-derp the booty trumpet like none other. Which helps cause crawling out of bed is sometimes a chore. The most messed up part is when your laying sideways and let one rip. Then its a full body silly string to the floor.

Sabroso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't always fart in the mornings but when i do i herpa-derp the booty trumpet like none other. Which helps cause crawling out of bed is sometimes a chore. The most messed up part is when your laying sideways and let one rip. Then its a full body silly string to the floor.

LMAO so true! The left side, particularly!