Do you fear progress in surgery?

Glibo

Just Browsing
Media
Well,this is not my first message here (but i lost my old account) i am french and the language that is following will suck and i am really sorry for that but i am reading this board since months and i have not found anything relative to the question (maybe i have not use well the search engine, or i miss the subject), so here it is :

Do you fear the day (probably 15 ou 20 years, i don't know) when surgery will be enough advanced to make penis go bigger or science and medecine will probably make possible transplanting of penis from men (dead or alive) to another?
I'am not that big (7*6), but i am proud of what i have between the legs and it's always special to be with a girl and have his feeling about it
But holy shit, when surgery will happen, it will be like fake boobs on women, who will know if its natural or fake? It's very common to see women with big chest, and those who have not have chose (except economic problem) to not have. With penis surgery, i will be back as a common guy, since you will just have to pay to have a big penis, and there will be no use to be "proud" of your sex (even if proud of something given by nature means nothing but i'm sure you see what i mean), no surprise. The glorious days of "wow that's big" sentence on first night will be over since big penis will be normalize.

All this speech to say that, i fear this day when penis surgery will be advanced, i fear it not because i don't want other men to be happy with a big penis, but because i know i will lost something almost "unique", or special.
As Hung (or tiny) what's your feeling about that?

P.S: sorry again for the bad language

huntemall219

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, IMO. It doesnt matter who has a big penis or not. Every deserves to have a big penis. Its other stuff that counts. Just b/c you have been blessed with a big penis doesnt mean that others arent entitled to one just like you. They just werent so lucky.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Glibo said:
All this speech to say that, i fear this day when penis surgery will be advanced, i fear it not because i don't want other men to be happy with a big penis, but because i know i will lost something almost "unique", or special.
As Hung (or tiny) what's your feeling about that?

i don't think surgery would be the main concern....
as genetic manipulation or gene therapy would vastly surpass anyone ever going at my dick with a knife.

and aside from wanting to do it to please your woman, i highly doubt you have anything to worry about, because the guys who are already big would get find a way to get bigger and all the small guys would try to get as big as the current big guys.

then women would be forced to do two things...

genetically manipulate their vaginas to accomodate the larger sized peni in kind or fight for gorilla rights and start having sex with silverbacks.

if this is the kind of future we are looking at when it comes to sex and the issue of penis size. then i would be happy to be dead by then.

you have nothing to worry about there dude as this dreaded vision of the future would be hundreds of years away if it ever happens at all.

ahahaha

E

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
i doubt any sensible or sane person would wanna dick like mine anyways

... there has never been a shortage of people who are neither sensible nor sane.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
i doubt any sensible or sane person would wanna dick like mine anyways

Agree. Casual sex with my penis is like driving a Hummer to the corner 7-11 for a pint of ice cream.

That said, if surgery, gene therapy, drugs, or whatever, ever become reliable and commonplace enough that anyone can have their penis as big as they wish, all I can say is more power to them. I get no particular satisfaction from being the odd man out with the huge penis, and don't feel like my status would be somehow threatened if oversized genitalia became more commonplace.