Do you feel attractive

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple answer: yes. I like the way my legs look when I'm wearing heels. Three-inches is the tallest I'll do. Even then I don't wear them that often during the day unless I'm having an initial meeting with a client or going to the bank. I rarely wear heels with pants. Mostly I wear wedges or flats except when I'm on the job site. Then it's a different kind of heel with a steel toe.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not enough to actually wear them out in my daily life. I've never worn a pair of heels that didn't absolutely kill my feet/ankles within an hour of putting them on. I'll take comfort over cuteness every time.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the total number of times (like, over the course of my entire life) I've actually worn heels as part of an outfit is less than 5.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not enough to actually wear them out in my daily life. I've never worn a pair of heels that didn't absolutely kill my feet/ankles within an hour of putting them on. I'll take comfort over cuteness every time.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm pretty sure the total number of times (like, over the course of my entire life) I've actually worn heels as part of an outfit is less than 5.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only found a couple of pair that I can wear longer than 5 minutes. I have picky feet. Now that I have a job where I'm on my feet most of the night I opt for a cute leather loafer. I will take comfort over fashion any day.

Sort of. From the reactions I get, I think I probably look more attractive than I feel. Sometimes I can feel a bit vulnerable in heels because they aren't good for either running or fighting should the need arise. When I was very young I was always told to wear shoes I could run in when going out with friends or boyfriends, especially if alcohol was involved. Also, I kind of like them, but feel conflicted about it, because it is similar to chinese foot binding, or deliberately giving yourself a temporary disability.

Right, I think I've figured it out. I feel attractive, but really spazzy and inane, at the same time.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Hmm that could be a sad thing, and it could not as long as you feel attractive just being you.

Shoes don't make one sexy, but they can accentuate
the lovely features you have.
Normally I would feel sexy in them. I used to. But I stopped wearing them after I had babies. I was just to tired to do it. And now I no longer walk well in them. Lol. And I no longer know how to dress pretty. I just wear t-shirts and jeans. I have forgotten how to dress beautifully. And most importantly. I have forgotten how to wear beautif and confident. Definitely sad. Lol.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well girl it's about time you found it again! I get that women can lose their luster after being married, but a wife can never stop being her husbands girlfriend :) I bet if you put in a little effort you'd make your hubby a every happy man (although I'm sure you do already).

Oh he is plenty happy with me. It is me not being happy with me. It has been a struggle for the last 10 years to find that old me again. I used to be confidant no matter what I wore. Now nothing seems to fit properly. There are plenty of woman bigger than me who look fabulous in their clothes. But I can't ever seem to find something nice to wear that look beautiful on me with out it coating $80.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh he is plenty happy with me. It is me not being happy with me. It has been a struggle for the last 10 years to find that old me again. I used to be confidant no matter what I wore. Now nothing seems to fit properly. There are plenty of woman bigger than me who look fabulous in their clothes. But I can't ever seem to find something nice to wear that look beautiful on me with out it coating $80.

You have to be happy with you. Spend some time figuring that out for yourself. I'm sure that woman from 10 years ago is still in there, dying to get out.

Lol. That is why I draw all of those dicks. Just finding old me. Now ti get back to playing hacky sac.

Reactions: lil peachie

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well girl it's about time you found it again! I get that women can lose their luster after being married, but a wife can never stop being her husbands girlfriend :) I bet if you put in a little effort you'd make your hubby a every happy man (although I'm sure you do already).
More importantly, she might find that confidence she once knew. It would be great for her to share that self with her family.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cute shoes don't need heels! Two inches is high enough for me. I feel tall and I feel attractive and that's good enough for me. :)

Reactions: missT44 and 693987

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel incredibly sexy in heels!! They accentuate my calf muscles and bring out the curve of my butt. There are some outfits that just look so much better with a pair of killer heels... I also feel a bit taller which also helps me feel sexy! Also, being a chef I spend 12 hours plus a day in birkies - ugly black chef shoes which do nothing For ones sex appeal
;)
Having said that I feel sexy if I'm standing barefoot on my standup paddleboard on a clear blue sea on a sunny day... Or in a kickasssexy pair of trail shoes hiking in a forest!
Heels are only sexy if you have the attitude to go with them. Definitely not sexy if you walk like a newborn calf in them... So if they're not comfortable don't waste your time!