do you feel gay do you want to be gay

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi everyone… I guess you all know me by now…. Im in one of those moods that I feel the need to express my inner feelings. momentarily I feel passionate for gayness lol and I wish I felt like this all the time… the it’s a mad feeling but right now deep down I would wish I was gay… im finding each day the attraction for a naked man stronger and im becoming turned on by the thought of being gay and starting a relationship with a gay guy…. Deep down I know im more sexually attracted to men… that now I feel I can make love to a gay and its feels natural like I could to a woman… the thought of kissing a guy’s hips, stomach inner thigh sounded be repulsive now im passionate… the through of bringing a man to ejaculate while he in my mouth is emotional passion…. Feeing him cum.. it may sound odd but I feel excited and hot blooded saying to my man I love it when I can feel him cum telling him his cum is mine as I swallow him I feel that I could fall in love with this guy and say yes im gay

Reactions: Mister2101

anewone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
finding someone to fall in love with is awesome. and it really doesn't matter what gender they are. Just dive in and enjoy it! No one should be judging you about your choices

Couldn't agree with this more.
Thats exactly what I've done!

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone… I guess you all know me by now…. Im in one of those moods that I feel the need to express my inner feelings. momentarily I feel passionate for gayness lol and I wish I felt like this all the time… the it’s a mad feeling but right now deep down I would wish I was gay… im finding each day the attraction for a naked man stronger and im becoming turned on by the thought of being gay and starting a relationship with a gay guy…. Deep down I know im more sexually attracted to men… that now I feel I can make love to a gay and its feels natural like I could to a woman… the thought of kissing a guy’s hips, stomach inner thigh sounded be repulsive now im passionate… the through of bringing a man to ejaculate while he in my mouth is emotional passion…. Feeing him cum.. it may sound odd but I feel excited and hot blooded saying to my man I love it when I can feel him cum telling him his cum is mine as I swallow him I feel that I could fall in love with this guy and say yes im gay

That was hot.