Do You Feel Less Of A Man When A Guy With A Bigger Cock Stands Next To You

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well if that guy is a super feminine gay guy with a huge dick, I don't feel that way. Because a bigger cock alone is not enough to make me feel submissive.

A bigger cock crowned with that alpha attitude and a sexy fit or muscled body makes me feel submissive and inferior . But not in a bad way. I accept that alpha male's superiority and it makes me feel comfortable and safe. Don't know why. I just feel good when a fit man with a large penis and large balls is near me. Even though I cannot touch it , seeing it in all its glory makes me very happy.

Reactions: Luca323

Luca323

Legendary Member
Media
Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if this point has already been posted, but the size of the cock can cause admiration, attraction, or maybe even jealousy for some, especially if you haven’t accepted yourself fully yet.

But size by itself won’t make me reconsider my own masculinity. If a man is big and clever and muscled (physique often shows great discipline) and respective of you and others - that’s a much more solid ground to launch a comparison between myself and that guy, and possibly even realise that he is indeed “More of a Man”.

Reactions: bi2

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Normally no not at all, but I will roleplay it, especially for a guy who likes to humiliate other men that way. It can be hot having a guy lord it over me while i grovel and beg for a taste.
Absolutely. I pride myself on my ability to grovel before a big penis. Begging for him to let me suckle it.

Reactions: BigDickHunter1

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Not sure if this point has already been posted, but the size of the cock can cause admiration, attraction, or maybe even jealousy for some, especially if you haven’t accepted yourself fully yet.

But size by itself won’t make me reconsider my own masculinity. If a man is big and clever and muscled (physique often shows great discipline) and respective of you and others - that’s a much more solid ground to launch a comparison between myself and that guy, and possibly even realise that he is indeed “More of a Man”.

Ive always had a bigger cock than my partners, probably because they are a lot older and heavier, however, I would never make them feel or allow them to feel less of a man. I make sure that they do and can exert their full masculinity and dominance over me, which they enjoy and makes them feel like a strong powerful masculine male with their complete control and ownership of me. The fact that I take on a very submissive passive feminine bottom role with them, enhances that feeling for them.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am at just over 8 inches so often my sexual partners are smaller. Some of the best fuck buds I've had have been at around the 5 to 6 inch mark. They can pound my ass balls deep with no pain. They love it, I love it. But if you've got 10 inches don't worry I won't turn you away! I may just moan that bit louder!

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nope, not at all. My size has nothing to do with what makes me a dude. But when I am with a guy, I prefer to have the smaller dick by a clearly noticeable margin, it makes me feel more submissive which is exactly how I want to feel when with another guy.

Reactions: bi2