Do You Feel Like a Celebrity on THIS site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has crossed my mind that the motivation for alot of members on this site is that the attention makes them feel like Celebrities...

Usually, there is quality to alot of the posts, which is MY motivation for being here. Hearing interesting things and engaging in alot of topics which you might not come across in your day-to-day life.

However, alot of members just post one or 2 words to every post, and strive to reach certain numeric goals (like 3000 posts) , and when the accolades flow in, it swells their heads (both of them, above and below the waist). There is often no quality to their posts. Some might even be viewed as flirtatious (which i believe should be saved for the Private messages).

So the question remains, do you need the attention this site provides you, and does it make you feel like a Celebrity ???? Please dont read anything more into this post, there is no JUDGEMENT being made here. Its just a question. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has crossed my mind that the motivation for alot of members on this site is that the attention makes them feel like Celebrities...

Usually, there is quality to alot of the posts, which is MY motivation for being here. Hearing interesting things and engaging in alot of topics which you might not come across in your day-to-day life.

However, alot of members just post one or 2 words to every post, and strive to reach certain numeric goals (like 3000 posts) , and when the accolades flow in, it swells their heads (both of them, above and below the waist). There is often no quality to their posts. Some might even be viewed as flirtatious (which i believe should be saved for the Private messages).

So the question remains, do you need the attention this site provides you, and does it make you feel like a Celebrity ???? Please dont read anything more into this post, there is no JUDGEMENT being made here. Its just a question. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

No. My ego is just fine, thanks. :biggrin1:

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I do enjoy the praise. The truth is that I dont get much attention out in the real world. I am an introvert and dont get noticed. Here, I am occationaly the center of attention and that can be a nice change. I also love the threads. I dont realy care to look at other guys pics much, I can enjoy a great body but cann do without looking at a closeup of his dick. Thats just me.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've come here to be anonymous... well yeah :rolleyes:

Don't feel like a celebrity hahahaha. Just an active poster on here. But i would like to earn the money celebrities get :rolleyes:

Butcha ahh, Blanche, y'ahh.

Actually, you have about 150 posts to go. ;-)

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No!! defo not!!

I think thats for people like Mad Rouge and T.K and NJ to name a few and the fellas well theres just too many too name!!

I have a personality and opinions and people probably notice that....

But I normally get on pretty well pretty much every where I go... :)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I think you should be one, nudeyorker. :wink: I don't feel like a celebrity one bit, but I honestly think most of the people like Deeno, Hellskitchen, and the rest of the gang are celebrities to me, no matter what.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do enjoy the praise. The truth is that I dont get much attention out in the real world. I am an introvert and dont get noticed. Here, I am occationaly the center of attention and that can be a nice change.

When i started this thread, i though that might be the case for many members, but dont you think that can give you a false sense of security, because this site really isnt representative of the REAL world....?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I feel like a celeb. Okay celeb isn't a good word. I'm the person 90% of people know about. They know about personal things, or have seen my screen name around.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I think you should be one, nudeyorker. :wink: I don't feel like a celebrity one bit, but I honestly think most of the people like Deeno, Hellskitchen, and the rest of the gang are celebrities to me, no matter what.

Gee, I can't even begin to imagine how sad and lonely your life must be for you to think that!

Draw back the curtains. There's a whole world out there.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some might even be viewed as flirtatious (which i believe should be saved for the Private messages).

It's LargePenisSupportGroup, what did you expect suga? I mean we're talking about penises and vaginas here, and the fact that OMG! I almost got 500 post!!! What will I say for my speech?!? I gotta get my hair did OMG! what will I wear?!? :006:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I invest a lot here and i get a lot back. I put thought into my posts and replies and stick to the parts of the site that interest me the most. If that means people know who i am, it is what it is.

This site in no way reflects what my daily life is in the world. I have a lot of other roles that i play day to day, this is one of them. It's not for everyone and i left for a while because it wasnt for me at that particular season of my life.

I guess if i have over 3k posts and rarely are they a few words that i must have a lot of shit to say.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats Hysterical......

I can hear their heads swelling

Trust me JJ I do not think of myself as any kind of celeb here. I come here b/c my friends post here and there's lotsa fun stuff...and some fun drama sometimes.
I for one have NO swelled head or pretensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.