Do You Feel Like a Celebrity on THIS site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not feel like a celeb much here, but it is nice to have a few folks notice you, with comments.

This is enough for me, but on my emulation forums, I am known as a very out-spoken person, who's not afraid to tackle folks when they are wrong, and as a go-to for help with comp problems, and obtaining dodgy software :wink:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He got the attention you never will have :rolleyes:

Why would anyone want that kind of horrendous notoriety that made him look like such a pathetic loser? :loser:
Haha you are funny but not in a healthy way.
What kind of moron would be that needy as to invent a life for himself wholly based on lies?
Certainly not I.
You might {I wouldn't know} since I have never talked to you except for asking you to not flame someone you didn't even know
in a prior thread.
Either you don't understand the language well enough as evidenced by earlier posts or you are taking your cues from two of your supposed friends who always badmouth people they don't know either.
Oh yes I'm so jealous!:rolleyes:
Your hypothesis is pure genius.
Get real pieterJOKE. :welcome:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Me, a celeb? Um, no. Or, NO!!! :tongue:

I think, at first, I flew entirely under the radar. Then, a few of the "in-crowd" liked me, so I started being quite active. Now, I think only a handful of the "old-timers" remember/notice me, as witnessed by the "NOVICE! Wow, I haven't seen you forever! Glad you've dropped by to contribute again" comments that I get, when in fact, I've pretty much been here continuously for over three years (in this incarnation, I was here ages ago, but forgot about the site for a while). :rolleyes:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either you don't understand the language well enough as evidenced by earlier posts or you are taking your cues from two of your supposed friends who always badmouth people they don't know either.

I honestly think something happens to people on here when they reach or exceed 4000 posts. It affects their brains. And they REALLY do think they are Celebrities. LOLOOOL :biggrin1:

Gee this was a clever thread...:cool:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Why would anyone want that kind of horrendous notoriety that made him look like such a pathetic loser? :loser:
Haha you are funny but not in a healthy way.
What kind of moron would be that needy as to invent a life for himself wholly based on lies?
Certainly not I.
You might {I wouldn't know} since I have never talked to you except for asking you to not flame someone you didn't even know
in a prior thread.
Oh yes I'm so jealous!:rolleyes:
Your hypothesis is pure genius.
Get real pieterJOKE. :welcome:

All that I say on here is what I think and write, and not pushed by others. I answered this because the impression you make on me and probably others here is that you are really not friendly too a lot of people. I remember the very rude words you said about jasondawgxxx months ago, like that he has to die by AIDS. Quite rude, although Jasondawg was an ass and a big fat liar, you still don't say such things.

And about my languageproblem on here, you can laugh as much as you want with it, but I know I understand it well enough and write it well enough.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I honestly think something happens to people on here when they reach or exceed 4000 posts. It affects their brains. And they REALLY do think they are Celebrities. LOLOOOL :biggrin1:

Gee this was a clever thread...:cool:

I honestly don't think that. I'm far off from a celeb and don't want to be it at all. I'm an active contributor too this site, yes more then 4000 posts.

The fact is that you guys think you are the popular gang on here, being rude too others in group and so. But okay, do whatever you want. Think whatever you want. I do that too, but I do it alone.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

There's another absurd presumption. I guess we'll just have to see what happens to you as your fingers keep tap, tap, tapping away.

CB, I see you're getting close to the danger zone. I don't want to have to turn that Congrats thread I was preparing to write into a Deepest Sympathies one. ;-)

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact is that you guys think you are the popular gang on here, being rude too others in group and so. But okay, do whatever you want. Think whatever you want. I do that too, but I do it alone.

Sorry Pieter, but I do a one man show. I am not part of ANY group on this site, and if you care to do some research, i am often criticised for my views and opinions, which are often contrary to those of the "popular" crowd you speak of.... I never try to force my opinion down others throats, but i do stand my ground on what i believe. I will listen to reason, and change my opinion if a compelling, intelligent argument in made. I still believe people "do not read" the posts or interpret a post the way they WANT it to be and not the way the poster meant it. And often a comment is made on an isolated post without reading the entire thread and getting the background to it. Either way, and no matter what, people should always feel free to voice their opinions and speak their minds, and not be "intimidated" by members who may try to BULLY them. Good luck reaching your next 4000 posts Pieter.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, didn't come here looking for attention. Definitely not a celebrity here, or anywhere else because of my penis.

However, as a musician I play in front of hundreds and a few times thousands. Now, that will go to your head in a heartbeat! There is nothing like the thrill of doing what you love to do, what you live to do and have others enjoy it.

In my younger days I took full advantage of this temporary celebrity after gigs, but now it's a cool job that I like doing and I try to do it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.