Do You Feel Like a Celebrity on THIS site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
All that I say on here is what I think and write, and not pushed by others. I answered this because the impression you make on me and probably others here is that you are really not friendly too a lot of people. I remember the very rude words you said about jasondawgxxx months ago, like that he has to die by AIDS. Quite rude, although Jasondawg was an ass and a big fat liar, you still don't say such things.
And about my languageproblem on here, you can laugh as much as you want with it, but I know I understand it well enough and write it well enough.

First of all show this site the post where I ever said for Jasondawg "to get aids and die". Post this pm/post or you are a fucking liar and you are repeating more of his lies.
Quite rude of him and you to say such a lie.
It is now obvious to others that you are pushing an agenda held by very few others.
I wonder how many of the people I am friends with
do you also speak to? I'll wager not too many.
Things here as JD has shown are not always what they appear to be.
I am and was not laughing at you in any way shape or form only suggesting a reason for why you have made some of the post's you make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkrkwood http://www.lpsg.org/136315-do-you-feel-like-celebrity-4.html#post2165384
I honestly think something happens to people on here when they reach or exceed 4000 posts. It affects their brains. And they REALLY do think they are Celebrities. LOLOOOL :biggrin1:

There's another absurd presumption. I guess we'll just have to see what happens to you as your fingers keep tap, tap, tapping away.

CB, I see you're getting close to the danger zone. I don't want to have to turn that Congrats thread I was preparing to write into a Deepest Sympathies one. ;-)

Oh I do believe you'll find three or four who might be happy to have that happen darling!
Thanks for thinking of me.:07:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, I feel like a celebrity on here. It's a given. Just look at that big, beautiful peter.

Could you give me and Mr. Ed an hour long one man show tonight please?
Lets have it be an "interactive touchy feely kind of show {and blow!}!:biggrin1:
Haha! Love ya' Bull!:07::10:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has crossed my mind that the motivation for alot of members on this site is that the attention makes them feel like Celebrities...

Usually, there is quality to alot of the posts, which is MY motivation for being here. Hearing interesting things and engaging in alot of topics which you might not come across in your day-to-day life.

However, alot of members just post one or 2 words to every post, and strive to reach certain numeric goals (like 3000 posts) , and when the accolades flow in, it swells their heads (both of them, above and below the waist). There is often no quality to their posts. Some might even be viewed as flirtatious (which i believe should be saved for the Private messages).

So the question remains, do you need the attention this site provides you, and does it make you feel like a Celebrity ???? Please dont read anything more into this post, there is no JUDGMENT being made here. Its just a question. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

No. I don't feel like a celeb here on LPSG. Celebrities aren't really regarded as special in America. If Americans did treat their celebs as special...we really wouldn't have American Idol, America's Next Top Model, and PUNK'd. Or PEREZ HILTON. Or TMZ. The things that people say and do to dog a celeb out. Kinda disrespectful. Celebs get judged on criteria that really is shallow and sometimes cruel. But maybe, that is acceptable because celebrities are easier to dog out because American life isn't cool these days. Maybe schadenfreude is supposed to be the NEW American way.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
First of all show this site the post where I ever said for Jasondawg "to get aids and die". Post this pm/post or you are a fucking liar and you are repeating more of his lies.
Quite rude of him and you to say such a lie.
It is now obvious to others that you are pushing an agenda held by very few others.
I wonder how many of the people I am friends with
do you also speak to? I'll wager not too many.
Things here as JD has shown are not always what they appear to be.
I am and was not laughing at you in any way shape or form only suggesting a reason for why you have made some of the post's you make.

You posted that at The Other Site and I can't reproduce it here.
You can say anything you want about me, but i won't lie! I hate fucking lies. And like i said before, no one is pushing me an agenda, this is all of me and the idea I have of you by reading your posts.

I think about what I write before I post. So yeah, clearly you don't like it, but it's me and my thoughts

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is starting to come of as a John Waters version of 42nd Street/The Women. Meow and WTF.

"You're going out there a nobody dolll and you're coming back a STAH!.....you little shopgirl!"

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You posted that at The Other Site and I can't reproduce it here.
You can say anything you want about me, but i won't lie! I hate fucking lies. And like i said before, no one is pushing me an agenda, this is all of me and the idea I have of you by reading your posts.

I think about what I write before I post. So yeah, clearly you don't like it, but it's me and my thoughts

You are a liar.
Period.
I never posted any such comment and if you can find it I will post it myself at the risk of being banned.
So there you go. I dare you to produce that "supposed post".
The only place that bullshit was ever posted was Jason's blog.
The fact that he never produced that post either when asked to do so says that it wasn't in existance written by my hand which I'm quite sure you are aware of.
Xcuse posted a poem from there and wasn't banned so why can't you post it?
It never existed is why!

This is starting to come of as a John Waters version of 42nd Street/The Women. Meow and WTF.

"You're going out there a nobody dolll and you're coming back a STAH!.....you little shopgirl!"
quote: HellskitchenmanNYC

Indeed!
A bad John Waters film at that!

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are a liar.
Period.
I never posted any such comment and if you can find it I will post it myself at the risk of being banned.
The fact that he never produced that post either when asked to do so says that it wasn't in existance written by my hand which I'm quite sure you are aware of.

It never existed is why!

Indeed!

The poem I posted was the missing part of what your friend posted here to shit stir and insult me. I had every right to post the full original version which showed his true intent. He started it, I finished it.

Jasondawg told me that you posted a comment about wishing he'd die of AIDS. But then you deleted it quickly. Which is why he was so vicious towards you. I wouldn't put it past you. After all, you did post the following around the time of his departure; I quote

"Hey Im going to practice self asphyxation. Eric, why dont
you try it and make sure you're successful this time"

Eric = jasondawg

Dont even play the innocent. You've given as nasty as you've taken. You've also LIED about lots of stuff and made accusations that were blatantly untrue. Especially about me. Dragging up OLD PMs to cover your ass and using them out of context. Lame game.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are a liar.
Period.
It never existed is why!

quote: HellskitchenmanNYC

Indeed!

This isn't the 1930's. If someone is going to accuse you of something they should be prepared to back it up w/proof or shut up and not post the accusation in the first place. i think that's law school 101.:rolleyes:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, certainly not celebrity. Just come to have my say and throw in my two cents worth. I don't celebrate x number of posts, etc, and I keep my more personable comments and contacts exactly that... personal and private.

Frankly, anything akin to "celebrity" would be, for me, a horrifying antithesis to my online (and offline) persona.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The poem I posted was the missing part of what your friend posted here to shit stir and insult me. I had every right to post the full original version which showed his true intent. He started it, I finished it.
Did you ever take the time to ask Pitbull if he was talking about you? No of course not! You were doing the same old crap you are doing now making up stories again.
Jasondawg told me that you posted a comment about wishing he'd die of AIDS. But then you deleted it quickly. Which is why he was so vicious towards you. I wouldn't put it past you. After all, you did post the following around the time of his departure; I quote
"Hey Im going to practice self asphyxation. Eric, why dont
you try it and make sure you're successful this time"
This was posted where and by whom?
Eric = jasondawg
Yes and we all know that JasonDawg never lied about anything he ever said right?
Post the pm or you are also a liar.
I have never deleted a post where I believe I am in the right.
Nor have I wished death from AIDS on anyone including the reprehensible JasonDawg.
Gee I could have sworn I was talking to pieterjoke.

Dont even play the innocent. You've given as nasty as you've taken. You've also LIED about lots of stuff and made accusations that were blatantly untrue. Especially about me. Dragging up OLD PMs to cover your ass and using them out of context. Lame game.
Again I say post the pms or shut up.

This isn't the 1930's. If someone is going to accuse you of something they should be prepared to back it up w/proof or shut up and not post the accusation in the first place. i think that's law school 101.:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE] HellsKitchenmanNYC

Thank you Hells you are honest and a decent man.:smile:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again I say post the pms or shut up.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Thank you Hells you are honest and a decent man.:smile:
C.B.:saevil:[/QUOTE]

NO AUTOGRAPHS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!lolol Oh CB let's fight for celeb status:
YouTube - don't leave me behind

"Don't Leave Me Behind"

You will be a star
And I will be so jealous when you are,
But you'll always be a fool
So I will catch you when the world is cruel

And though dizzy heights are on your mind
Oh honey please don't leave me behind

You think it's so easy
But listen, oh they once said the same to me
And you'll be loved for sure
But I think I will always deserve it more

And when you fall I think you'll find
That you never really left me behind
Don't leave me behind

While you're down here I will be kind
Tell everyone that to my mind
You should be being wined and dined
So don't forget me and don't leave me behind

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank makes me wonder if my writing style has attracted people to continue reading what i say. Sometimes i spout off rambling paragraphs....somehow bring it it all together in the end.

It's more the striaghtforward nature, I think, that's alluring.

Some writing styles stand out more than others and i know i've been reading a lot of your posts lately.

Thank you for noticing. I've been a member here since '05, posting here and there. I noticed recently the women here don't do the usual, "No, hon, you're just fine, size doesn't matter", as other sex boards do. A lot of women here, you included, are straight up about what feels good (or bad), and why.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hahaha!
No thanks Hells.
That is not something I strive for!:cool:
I do strive to read all the great fiction posted here though
by fortiesfun and chicagosam!:biggrin1:
Who I think are real celebs in their own rights for those great stories they have consistantly put out for the lpsg members.:yup: :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.