Do You Feel Like a Celebrity on THIS site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
You are a liar.
Period.
I never posted any such comment and if you can find it I will post it myself at the risk of being banned.
So there you go. I dare you to produce that "supposed post".
The only place that bullshit was ever posted was Jason's blog.
The fact that he never produced that post either when asked to do so says that it wasn't in existance written by my hand which I'm quite sure you are aware of.
Xcuse posted a poem from there and wasn't banned so why can't you post it?
It never existed is why!

This is starting to come of as a John Waters version of 42nd Street/The Women. Meow and WTF.

"You're going out there a nobody dolll and you're coming back a STAH!.....you little shopgirl!"
quote: HellskitchenmanNYC

Indeed!
A bad John Waters film at that!

C.B.:saevil:

But I'm not liar, that is also the simple truth.

And I can't get on that other site anymore because I'm not a member of that a site. Back then you could read the things were said there, but these days you have to be a member to read comments. And believe me, the last thing I want is to become a member of that site.

And I won't lie about those things, that has no purpose. I tell them how they are. So you dare me nothing. You are just bittered.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope. Never got the whole fascination with a gazillion posts and then people making threads celebrating themselves for it. Haven't seen anything like that on this site, but I have on others and I stay away from those less I lose my cool. Ha.

I actually like it better when I first start out and have very few posts. That's when I feel "special". As the post count goes up and you become less new and like everybody else, you lose what distinguised you and you blend in.

(I think I just admitted to liking NEWB status)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
But I'm not liar, that is also the simple truth.

And I can't get on that other site anymore because I'm not a member of that a site. Back then you could read the things were said there, but these days you have to be a member to read comments. And believe me, the last thing I want is to become a member of that site.

And I won't lie about those things, that has no purpose. I tell them how they are. So you dare me nothing. You are just bittered.

Yeah right!
You did lie.
You did and just don't have the intestinal fortitude
to admit you are wrong. First of all BD would never condone anyone saying something like that. He would most likely take away your power to post as he did with Arliss.
If I could prove that I wasn't a liar simply by registering any old name without anyone knowing, then I would do it in a heartbeat as anyone who's integrity was being impugned would.
Bitterer? lol! :rolleyes: Surely you mean bitter.
Hardly.
You are dead wrong so admit it or move on.
I don't care which one you do.

I love that song Hells very poignant.
Sad too.:frown1: :smile:

Last edited:

No, I don't feel like a celebrity lol.

It's been cool getting to know ppl who I'd seen on here before registering, and to realise they're just normal folks like anyone else.

Not bothered about the post count thing - most of mine come from posting on my own threads anyway. :rolleyes:

PS: Good ol' Q. and Maestro...they are legends, heheh. I don't think it's their posts that they're famous for, though...

JasondawgXXX is the only celebrity this site has ever had. He now has an agent and will be on the next Celebrity rehab. Followed by Surreal life and possibly Celebrity apprentice. Then there's a film with Shannon Doherty. A book. Fitness dvd. Sex tape. Range of bakeware.

I shouldn't be telling you all this.

I heard he was gna go global with the JasonDawg brand...
Maybe an appearance on Celeb Big Brother, and some Xmas recipes with Nigella Lawson...

Seriously though, it does seem like he's been raked over the coals enough now. Anyone know how he's getting on irl?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My quasi-celebrity status (be it on this site or in the functioning world) is an incessant source of annoyance to me. It became so through no invitation of my own.

My sole purpose in being here is to exchange good information (sometimes superfluous, sometimes depthful) with some pretting nifty posters I've met.

( hi David!! :wavey:)

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey people, this "thread" is turning into a "rope".. Please lets NOT make it about personal vendettas. Just talk about "yourselves" and your feelings about your experience on this site, and your motivations for being here. If heads start to roll, ill have to put up a net....

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Did you ever take the time to ask Pitbull if he was talking about you? No of course not! You were doing the same old crap you are doing now making up stories again.

"Hey Im going to practice self asphyxation. Eric, why dont
you try it and make sure you're successful this time"
This was posted where and by whom?
Again I say post the pms or shut up.

Oh you make it so easy. :rolleyes:

How did I know the poem was about me? Maybe it was because...IT HAD MY NAME IN IT! For fucks sake pay attention.

I am far too lazy to make up stories.

That Eric quote above is absolutely from you. It was posted on another site and can be easily found by anyone wishing to search for it(around mid february time). I even have the screen cap which I would gladly post if allowed. But you know I can't link to it. Were you hoping I would and then get banned? Or is your memory just fucked? For you to deny something that can be easily found is pretty pathetic.

There are also dozens of other vile insults directed towards both Jasondawg and myself. In one you even said that I should "whither and die". Indeed, telling people to die seems to be a speciality of yours. I can find several such comments. I can dish out harsh insults but even I never stoop that low.

And people here wonder why I am so hostile towards you. :rolleyes:

As for PMs; I haven't made any claims about Pms so what the hell are you talking about? You're the one who makes such claims but then never back it up with evidence. Even when it could have prevented you being banned! Well you served that week long ban so I really don't need to waste my time over the issue anymore. Except to repeat what a liar you are.

The jasondawg/AIDS issue is not one I care to go into with any conviction. I didn't see the post. But I do remember him telling me about it at the time. He had no reason to lie to me of all people. Looking at all your other comments and similar insults I believe 100% that you could write such a thing. I think anyone looking through your entire internet posts would reach the same conclusion.

If you are going to respond then do please try to make sense.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I don't and never did feel like a celebrity here, nor ever thought of any other member as one.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah right!
You did lie.
You did and just don't have the intestinal fortitude
to admit you are wrong. First of all BD would never condone anyone saying something like that. He would most likely take away your power to post as he did with Arliss.
If I could prove that I wasn't a liar simply by registering any old name without anyone knowing, then I would do it in a heartbeat as anyone who's integrity was being impugned would.
Bitterer? lol! :rolleyes: Surely you mean bitter.
Hardly.
You are dead wrong so admit it or move on.
I don't care which one you do.

I did not lie, man, do I have to write that over and over and over again so you understand what that sentence mean :rolleyes:
It has no use to prove it her, because when you were banned here, suddenly a lot of your posts disappeared... A new mistery.

And you better stop making fun of my English, because it's quite well. I could expect from you to talk Dutch too me. But you won't. Dus lazer gewoon op.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you better stop making fun of my English, because it's quite well. I could expect from you to talk Dutch too me.

Your English is better than hers. You certainly make more sense thats for sure. I've just been emailed by someone who actually saw that AIDS post she apparently deleted. Hmm.

You may want to reread link#11

Nudeyorker is a bonafide celebrity. Star of Grease, Can't stop the music, Iconic Coke commercials and, my fave, Bareback gangbangs #34.

Ok I may have made one of those up. :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/COLOR]
Your English is better than hers. You certainly make more sense thats for sure. I've just been emailed by someone who actually saw that AIDS post she apparently deleted. Hmm.

Nudeyorker is a bonafide celebrity. Star of Grease, Can't stop the music, Iconic Coke commercials and, my fave, Bareback gangbangs #34.

Ok I may have made one of those up. :wink:
Your forgot Xanadu!

Status
Not open for further replies.