Do You Feel Like a Celebrity on THIS site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly dont feel that way and am nothing to brag about. But, I do not feel there are "celebraties" here anyway. I do have my list of favorites, meaning, members whos posts I enjoy reading, but I woulnt call them celebraties.

Dolfette (I like how she cuts people up with her wit)
Madamoselle Rouge (beautiful and insightful)
Bonky (asks the unpopular questions, but makes it interesting)
Big Al (the most practicallity I have gotten from this site)
Nick4444 (I like his follow up posts that tie things together)
starinvestor (you cant write that stuff any better. His life is a movie)
ChrissyMGreen (I just like her, that whole Darma thing)

And a few other regulars I cant think of right now.

Basically, these are the members that I immediately click on to see what they say when I see they have posted something on the righthand colum.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
P.S. Cigarbabe and Pieterjoke should start all over again!
I think your friendship will work out just fine :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did not lie, man, do I have to write that over and over and over again so you understand what that sentence mean :rolleyes:
It has no use to prove it her, because when you were banned here, suddenly a lot of your posts disappeared... A new mistery.

And you better stop making fun of my English, because it's quite well. I could expect from you to talk Dutch too me. But you won't. Dus lazer gewoon op.

I haven't made fun of your "English" only corrected one word.
Thank you for proving that you don't understand at all.
Maybe if you and excuse say it enough that post will appear it will appear since you are too scared or dense to admit you are both lying as is your supposed friend who saw this mysterious post that never was.
Cussing me in your own language? Now thats special!
Brilliant.
Why don't you post that pm you got too excuse.
Post it or move on liars.
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe if you and excuse say it enough that post will appear it will appear since you are too scared or dense to admit you are both lying as is your supposed friend who saw this mysterious post that never was.
Brilliant.
Move on liars.

Ah, you constantly made fun of my English :mad: I do understand enough. And for the record, I never talked with that Jasondawg since end of october last year. He is an ass and also a liar. And what Xcuze said on this thread are Xcuze his words, not mine. And i'm far off scared, far off.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by cigarbabe http://www.lpsg.org/136315-do-you-feel-like-celebrity-8.html#post2167003
Brilliant.
Move on liars.

Ah, you constantly made fun of my English :mad: I do understand enough. And for the record, I never talked with that Jasondawg since end of october last year. He is an ass and also a liar. And what Xcuze said on this thread are Xcuze his words, not mine. And i'm far off scared, far off.

I think some people are really enjoying themselves while u 2 fight!
please,don`t give them that pleasure guys!
I just can hear all those dicks wank and cum at your words!

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You are a liar.
Period.
I never posted any such comment and if you can find it I will post it myself at the risk of being banned.
So there you go. I dare you to produce that "supposed post".
The only place that bullshit was ever posted was Jason's blog.
The fact that he never produced that post either when asked to do so says that it wasn't in existance written by my hand which I'm quite sure you are aware of.

Wow. Just wow. You have nerve. Having been a victim of an cruel lie that you spread about me (which hurt 4 people, not just me--and you still owe all 4 of us an apology), I can confidently say that your dishonesty knows no bounds. You have no care for the collateral damage it causes in your wake. I've been waiting over half a year for an apology, but I likely won't get one--even though you know you are inarguably wrong.

You are a liar. Period.

First of all show this site the post where I ever said for Jasondawg "to get aids and die". Post this pm/post or you are a fucking liar and you are repeating more of his lies.
Quite rude of him and you to say such a lie.
It is now obvious to others that you are pushing an agenda held by very few others.
I wonder how many of the people I am friends with
do you also speak to? I'll wager not too many.
Things here as JD has shown are not always what they appear to be.
I am and was not laughing at you in any way shape or form only suggesting a reason for why you have made some of the post's you make.

Mewonders... you are a proven liar (a cruel one, at that) and Xcuze has yet to be caught in a lie. Makes you wonder, no? If JasonDawg did lie about this, then shame on him. Nonetheless, I tend to believe Xcuse (the more honest person here). Since people believe a fake like JasonDawg over you, I think it says much about your character.

I'll agree with you on one count: things aren't always what they appear to be. You are a very busy girl behind the scenes!

Why would anyone want that kind of horrendous notoriety that made him look like such a pathetic loser? :loser:
Haha you are funny but not in a healthy way.
What kind of moron would be that needy as to invent a life for himself wholly based on lies?
Certainly not I.

I normally would touch such an immature, schoolyard posting... but here I am. While I'm here, I might as well keep it real. Your best friend, lied about his entire life for four years and you defend this as if it's perfectly normal. Another close friend of your's, Ray, has countless personae. In fact, he has the record for most aliases on this site. Yet here you are, again ignoring reason, and attacking somebody for inventing a cyberlife. Before you call others a "pathetic loser", you might want to examine your rational--and maybe yourself.

You might {I wouldn't know} since I have never talked to you except for asking you to not flame someone you didn't even know
in a prior thread.
Either you don't understand the language well enough as evidenced by earlier posts or you are taking your cues from two of your supposed friends who always badmouth people they don't know either.
Oh yes I'm so jealous!:rolleyes:
[...]

And how many languages do you speak? Yet another incredibly mature post by the Queen of Class. You are lucky that so many gay men love an old bitch... otherwise you would have been ousted from this site (again)--just as you have all the others you've joined. If you could just quit picking on people then maybe--just maybe--you could actually not get yourself banned every year. Then again, your ever-shrinking posse helps prop you up.

I usually ignore your nonsense posts, but these have gotten out of hand. All you bring to this site is hate and disruption, and likely decreasing memberships. I'm not the only one who is sick of it. Since you live here, I have to ask: when you drive this site into the ground, what will have have left? Maybe you can find another site where you, the Queen of Trash (much more appropriate), can viciously pick on it's members?

You are vindictive and cruel and I can't wait for your eventual permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.