Do you feel sometimes ... odd?

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I´m glad of having found this site. Here i talk (and listen) about cock´s stuffs. We talk about size, shape, sexual and healthy questions, reactions, experiences, etc, and we do it in a free and comfortable way. That´s great. But in the "real life" it isn´t this way. I remember once, ten years ago, when two co-workers told me that i was obsessed with my cock. They said i was talking about it all day long. I got surprised, i never thought i did it. Since i know i´m well-endowed (and since i accept it) i use to make funny and proud comments about my size, always kidding even if it´s true. But i always thought everybody (more or less) do it.

In the other hand, i like to talk and learn about my body and my penis. With my friends (we are 4 guys) i can do it. But with other people i don´t like it, because in more than a chance, someone asked me if i´m gay, if i´m trying to seduce talking about it, if i have some kind of obsession or illness, or somethings like that. It makes me feel sometimes as if i was odd. The subjects we treat here, i wouldn´t feel comfortable treating it in `real life´.

Have you felt this way sometimes? Do you talk about these stuffs `outthere´?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I´m glad of having found this site. Here i talk (and listen) about cock´s stuffs. We talk about size, shape, sexual and healthy questions, reactions, experiences, etc, and we do it in a free and comfortable way. That´s great. But in the "real life" it isn´t this way. I remember once, ten years ago, when two co-workers told me that i was obsessed with my cock. They said i was talking about it all day long. I got surprised, i never thought i did it. Since i know i´m well-endowed (and since i accept it) i use to make funny and proud comments about my size, always kidding even if it´s true. But i always thought everybody (more or less) do it.

In the other hand, i like to talk and learn about my body and my penis. With my friends (we are 4 guys) i can do it. But with other people i don´t like it, because in more than a chance, someone asked me if i´m gay, if i´m trying to seduce talking about it, if i have some kind of obsession or illness, or somethings like that. It makes me feel sometimes as if i was odd. The subjects we treat here, i wouldn´t feel comfortable treating it in `real life´.

Have you felt this way sometimes? Do you talk about these stuffs `outthere´?
Always, everyone in my class knows I'm obsessed with sex, and will find anyway to bring the topic up.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really talk about it much because it just seems weird to be blabbing about my cock. If I'm trying to get with a woman I'll sometimes try dropping hints about what I'm packing though.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No dont talk about it out of here no. This place to me is the match that starts the fire. Last night i handcuffed her and fucked the living shit out of her. She loves it. Anything to keep my baby happy. See i wont tell anyone else this. This is why this place is great.............

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the freedom to discuss anything. It's nice to honestly express yourself without seeing the faces of people while they judge you. Sometimes, you aren't able to have the conversations we have here out in public/or even face to face (because others can clam up when they are nervous).

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been able to have few sexual discussions in the real world. That is
what I found so interesting about this site...open, supportive discussion.

The few times I have had size discussions things kind of unintentionally went the wrong way and sombody got embarassed or got their feelings hurt.
I am very careful about such things now. It is a shame people have to be so uptight about discussing sexuality.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel odd but its not because of my cock. eg tonight this guy who is my mum's boyfriend's friend (I hardly know him) was kicking me at the bar of this club I was in (hard) til I turned to him and said hello. Then he wanted me to 'touch his d'...dunno if you know what that means. But I had a handful of money so I couldn't. He just patted me on the head. Sometimes I'm socially inept like that. Except around girls of course.

Anyways I did make a reference to my size that I didn't get til afterwards...it was accidental. My uncle was asking me what hand I was. He said 'just show us the one with the segs/hard skin'. I said they've both got it. They have...but its not from too much jacking off like I think he was implying.

Anyway I don't talk about my cock much, or anything much. I'm pretty into myself, but in the sense that everything is internalised. Not that I brag.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm pretty much myself online as in my real life and I'm pretty free and open with conversation. I suppose my closest friends are similar in that way. It is the ability to talk about things I wouldn't normally bring up that partly bonds our friendships. It seems like allot of people to happen to meet me through life in some way are kind of surprised by my candor, esp straight male coworkers. I guess they've never met someone so different or something.
I observe and get a feel for someone befor I just let it fly though. It doesn't take me long to determine weather someone is "cool" and open minded or not. Although there is a line to be drawn in the workplace with how much you value your work relationships and how far to go. Just my 2 cents.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This is interesting to me.

I recently discovered that I have no problem talking about sex or my dick with people on the internet. When it comes to large groups of friends and such, I have whipped my penis out on occasion, as well as started MANY jokes and coversations about sex etc....

My issue comes when I am talking to someone intimately, on the phone or something.... apparently, I have a hard time saying things of a "dirty" nature to people I am dating or care over. I didn't realize it until recently, when I attempted to say a few dirty things to someone and couldn't get them out of my mouth.

Weird, eh?:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I recently discovered that I have no problem talking about sex or my dick with people on the internet. When it comes to large groups of friends and such, I have whipped my penis out on occasion, as well as started MANY jokes and coversations about sex etc....

My issue comes when I am talking to someone intimately, on the phone or something.... apparently, I have a hard time saying things of a "dirty" nature to people I am dating or care over. I didn't realize it until recently, when I attempted to say a few dirty things to someone and couldn't get them out of my mouth.

Yes Jeff. Thats because you in your heart dont feel comfortable that you know them well enough to talk like that. You dont want to come across as a pig or anything like that. You have to feel people out. You have to take the time to get to know them..:cool: Not weird at all.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I recently discovered that I have no problem talking about sex or my dick with people on the internet. When it comes to large groups of friends and such, I have whipped my penis out on occasion, as well as started MANY jokes and conversations about sex etc....

Again not weird at all. I can talk as dirty as heck on the net, and when there is no chance of anything happening. But the second someone goes on cam for me to watch them (even if I'm not caming back) I hide my face, and be really shy. Likewise with being in sexual situations, even though I initiate it, I find it super hard to be the person I really am.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I talk about my cock quite a lot. I love my cock, so why not talk about it?!

I find that my buddies are generally glad to have a friend who is open about the subject. Most guys won't discuss cock size and stuff, so I think they find conversations with me rather refreshing...

p.s. I don't generally have casual conversations with women about my cock. That seems a bit more weird...unless I'm drunk.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love cock talk too, but it is not a subject you can discuss with anybody.

The Net grants relative anonimity, and besides most persons in the lpsg are here also to discuss the topic.

In the real life it is different, only if you know the person very well, and you are sure the discussion does not offend or annoy him/her you should speak about your penis.

The best way is to move cautiously twards the subject and study the other's reaction: a bit of psychology.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm the proverbial turtle, fetch the lettuce and all the answers will be revealed.

Come to think of it, haven't eaten that damnned green veg in aeons!
In real life, I'm capable of talking, chatting, heck, even did some posing, but it's all with the right individuals, I don't wear my sexuality on my sleeve, heck, I'm a fugly!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well Knockernail...
Not yes...but hell yes I feel odd sometimes; and also treated odd.
But I have never flaunted or talked about having a large penis because everybody else beat me to it.
I guess I fairly felt ashame until I got older and figured out most guys really admired and desired a penis the size of mine (to my surprise).
Believe it or not, I'm going to venture and say...many black males that are well hung...hide it... more than you know... for many various reasons speaking of feeling odd.:confused:
BUT WE'RE HERE AND HANGIN' LAGRE WITH THE LPSG for each other, which serves the purpose:wink: :biggrin1:
We can talk about our dicks as much as we want to:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Let's Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm glad to be me, but I also see that your just as glad to be you.

And, I grant you all that before we ever discuss size and the glory or the burden of same. But keep posting, it is all interesting and entertaining.