Do you feel that you attract the "type" that you find most attractive?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you think some of us are virgins? :tongue: I admit that there is a chance that I wouldn't be a virgin if I didn't spend so much time online. Too bad many people online (like you!) are so much better than people I know in person.[/quote]
Because the virgins always tell me they are virgins; and think I should be the one to take their virginity. I'm not a psychic.:tongue:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do you think some of us are virgins? :tongue: I admit that there is a chance that I wouldn't be a virgin if I didn't spend so much time online. Too bad many people online (like you!) are so much better than people I know in person.[/quote]
Because the virgins always tell me they are virgins; and think I should be the one to take their virginity. I'm not a psychic.:tongue:

At least they have good taste. :wink:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gawd, I wish I could imagine what it would be like to be a virgin. Even now, I'd be out getting some more cock if it weren't raining.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gawd, I wish I could imagine what it would be like to be a virgin. Even now, I'd be out getting some more cock if it weren't raining.

I think it is a lot like not being a virgin except you don't know what sex feels like. And maybe relationships can be harder (that one definitely applies to me. :tongue:)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Online I attract white males 18-25 many of whom are virgins. :confused: I have no idea why since when I am out and about these men aren't even a blip on my radar.

It's not because you're "old" (darling, please...you're not even cougar age yet), it's because you are witty, outspoken and obviously intelligent, and one damn horny bitch. If I were looking for someone to learn more about sex from, you'd be the first person I'd choose.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it is a lot like not being a virgin except you don't know what sex feels like. And maybe relationships can be harder (that one definitely applies to me. :tongue:)

Well, I have to say that is most adorable.

Que le fete commence!

May you yet get laid!

The Dalai Lama once said he wondered what sex felt like. I often think of him when I am experiencing what sex feels like (which is a large amount of the time these days, and I'm frankly a little concerned about my mental equilibrium, since it only seems to be beneficial and all memory of guilt has disappeared. I mean--I can't even imagine celibacy could ever be as virtuous as my own Joy of Fucking Cookbook..)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I have to say that is most adorable.

Que le fete commence!

May you yet get laid!

The Dalai Lama once said he wondered what sex felt like. I often think of him when I am experiencing what sex feels like (which is a large amount of the time these days, and I'm frankly a little concerned about my mental equilibrium, since it only seems to be beneficial and all memory of guilt has disappeared. I mean--I can't even imagine celibacy could ever be as virtuous as my own Joy of Fucking Cookbook..)

Thank you good sir. :smile:

Well I think it is the purity of it, not giving into (completely natural) carnal temptations. But I couldn't imagine being celibate by choice, myself. I often find myself wanting sex despite never experience. :tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you good sir. :smile:

Well I think it is the purity of it, not giving into (completely natural) carnal temptations. But I couldn't imagine being celibate by choice, myself. I often find myself wanting sex despite never experience. :tongue:

Ah, and there's the rub. They don't realize that purity is FOUND by giving into carnal temptations if you become an expert at it. These celibates are just jealous much of the time, you see.:tongue:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ah, and there's the rub. They don't realize that purity is FOUND by giving into carnal temptations if you become an expert at it. These celibates are just jealous much of the time, you see.:tongue:

I think it can go both ways. After all, bad things can come from sex, but so can amazingly good things. It's all in the mind!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you feel that you attract the "type" that you find most attractive?

Next to never. :mad: IRL the better and more professionally dressed I am the more likely I am to attract the gangsta/thug type black man of various ages. Call me a snob, but I find the gangsta/thug persona truly repugnant, even more so on suburban white guys.

Online I attract white males 18-25 many of whom are virgins. :confused: I have no idea why since when I am out and about these men aren't even a blip on my radar.

I thought it was just me... shame I'm not in to the MILF thing. I have no attraction to thugs or players either... which seems to be what I've been attracting lately.

I love intelligent tall men with white toothy smiles. I rarely seem to attract that type anymore. Used to when I was young and dumb.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you saying you think about the Dalai Lama when you're having sex? :confused:

Once in a while, yes. Although he is not sexually stimulating as image, I do like to think of my own purity of fucking which he could never understand. All chaste people MUST feel superior to us sexual creatures--because they have decided to ruin their lives by leaving out the sweetest thing in it!:hail: (that's me praising my Peter)

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All chaste people MUST feel superior to us sexual creatures--because they have decided to ruin their lives by leaving out the sweetest thing in it!:hail: (that's me praising my Peter)
Nietzsche addressed this when he asked, "What is the meaning of ascetic ideals?". Basically, chastity maximizes the feeling of power by willing nothingness.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nietzsche addressed this when he asked, "What is the meaning of ascetic ideals?". Basically, chastity maximizes the feeling of power by willing nothingness.

He was most perspicacious, I daresay....and veddy often too.:tongue:..I do think his turning on Wagner was unfortunate, and several have done it. I just watched a 'Die Walkure' DVD tonight, and it is simply a kind of immutable and unarguable nobility one encounters there.

There are, of course, all sorts of examples throughout history, from the Desert Fathers all the way down to...choosing to serve Gwendolyn Fairfax 'cake' instead of 'bread and buttah....'

I've gone quite past all my previous interest in the purity of the overly sparse, and have agreed to spend the rest of my life in unadulterated luxury and abundance.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can safely say I do attract the ones I find attractive.
The upwardly mobile, intelligent, caustic and difficult men.
I can't say what it is about me that attracts them in return.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not because you're "old" (darling, please...you're not even cougar age yet), it's because you are witty, outspoken and obviously intelligent, and one damn horny bitch. If I were looking for someone to learn more about sex from, you'd be the first person I'd choose.
:redface: Awww thank you Bbucko.

It just kills me that many of these younguns are so hot, smart, and hung. I have to admit I get hung up on the age thing. If I ever met one of these guys in person, I'm not sure if I'd know whether to burp him, nurse him, or fuck him. :tongue:

I thought it was just me... shame I'm not in to the MILF thing. [/quote
] I'm somewhat flexible on that. I don't think I would say to no based solely on a guys age IRL.
I have no attraction to thugs or players either... which seems to be what I've been attracting lately.

I love intelligent tall men with white toothy smiles. I rarely seem to attract that type anymore. Used to when I was young and dumb.
IRL I prefer tall, smart, funny, handsome, hung, white guys. I've been known to bend on the height requirement but not the rest.:cool:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:redface: Awww thank you Bbucko.

It just kills me that many of these younguns are so hot, smart, and hung. I have to admit I get hung up on the age thing. If I ever met one of these guys in person, I'm not sure if I'd know whether to burp him, nurse him, or fuck him. :tongue:

I'm somewhat flexible on that. I don't think I would say to no based solely on a guys age IRL.

IRL I prefer tall, smart, funny, handsome, hung, white guys. I've been known to bend on the height requirement but not the rest.:cool:

I'm glad to hear that some people bend on the height, since I'm only 5'7. :tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost never attract the type of guys I'm attracted to.

When I was younger (teens and twenties), most of the men I was most attracted to liked me as a platonic friend/acquaintance, but they were gay.

In my thirties and forties, I've become attracted to more straight men, but they usually don't notice me so much. The ones I attract usually don't speak English very well! (I have nothing against people from other countries, but I would like to be able to understand what the guy is saying!)

I don't really have a one specific "type" but if I did have, it would be a tall, lanky guy who is employed in the sciences or technology professions, and is into sports like swimming, cycling, soccer, etc... I like basketball players too. But athletic guys are almost never attracted to me. Sciences and technology professions? Yes, somewhat... although I often get the guys who have even more job problems than I do! I attract more tall, stocky guys than any other physical type (think football player build, but who doesn't actually play football, and has a few "extra" pounds on him).

Oh, and for some reason, I seem to attract Bible-thumpers, and I want to RUN AWAY from those! (I'm not talking about someone who is simply a Christian and goes to church here... I'm talking about someone who injects their religion into EVERY conversation, and preaches on dates!)