Do you find any of your teachers/professors HOT

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i have a crush on the jazz professor here at the college i work for.
PHILIPPE.
he's yummy.
married but still nice to look at, plus anyone who can conduct a jazz orchestra is hot...

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, fuck yes! I had a guest professor last year, married guy from Denmark in his early 40s...would do him in a heartbeat. I also did some study abroad; one of my professors was a gorgeous Italian with a hot body who was, alas, completely gay. We ended up becoming close friends; I visited him in Australia (where he lives) and we e-mail often. He often jokes about how he would bed me in a second if he had any remote interest in women.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, In HS there was. All the guys were buzzing hoping to get into her class. The drawback? The class was Trigonometry. Also in Jr. High. There was this teacher that was hot, and even wore these little shorts all the time. And she was teaching health. It made sex ed even more appealing. Thinking back now, I dont know how she was allowed to wear those shorts. I guess the male administration didnt mind either!

Not really in College. Although I has an ex-GF date a professor before me. Good thing I didnt take his class. That would be awkward.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate that when it happens ......... we should make all hot gay guys straight :biggrin1:

Oh, fuck yes! I had a guest professor last year, married guy from Denmark in his early 40s...would do him in a heartbeat. I also did some study abroad; one of my professors was a gorgeous Italian with a hot body who was, alas, completely gay. We ended up becoming close friends; I visited him in Australia (where he lives) and we e-mail often. He often jokes about how he would bed me in a second if he had any remote interest in women.

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you should.

I got an A+ on one of my college class .. had to sit on his lap :tongue:.

Yeah, In HS there was. All the guys were buzzing hoping to get into her class. The drawback? The class was Trigonometry. Also in Jr. High. There was this teacher that was hot, and even wore these little shorts all the time. And she was teaching health. It made sex ed even more appealing. Thinking back now, I dont know how she was allowed to wear those shorts. I guess the male administration didnt mind either!

Not really in College. Although I has an ex-GF date a professor before me. Good thing I didnt take his class. That would be awkward.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah...the first was my Spanish teacher in middle school. so hot and funny. huge crush on her, definitely played into quite a few fantasies at that age. lol. it occurred to me a few months ago that she'd be 15 years older now, and i wondered if i'd still be attracted to her if i ran into her today. strange.

also had some really hot teachers in college...TAs, of course, and had a massive crush on one of my acting teachers. but alas, nothing ever happened. sigh...lol!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There were a few teachers in high school that I liked but the ones that I found really hot were two of my law professors. I have a thing for older guys and they both fit my requirements to a "t".