I Love Asians! Who else does?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that falls under the fetishizing umbrella.

Not exactly. And it's actually based on reality, so it's different. The core preference he referred to is for lower amounts of body hair. I'm sure no one would find such a preference in itself objectionable. It's a simple biological fact that East Asian men on average have lower concentrations on body hair. Having the former preference and observing a trend among East Asian men to fit that preference more often than others, it's fair, therefore, to favor the group that has a higher concentration of one's preferred trait.

This can be said of other traits as well. I have a strong preference for light eyes (blue, green, hazel, light brown), and this trait is concentrated in European and certain West Asian peoples (to an even greater extent than the body hair case), so it's fair for me to favor those groups sexually to some extent.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can definitely relate on the fetish side of things. Personally, I get annoyed by the whole BBC thing. It's an immediate turn off for me. Nothing worse than hooking up with someone and all you hear is "fuck me with that big black cock" a 100 times. My ideology is if I think you're hot, then you're hot. I couldn't care less about race, height, dick size, etc. My sex life would be so boring if I limited it to one deciding factor lol.

LoL. I get annoyed with that one too. Sometimes it goes to come across degrading even.

I mean, not because I'm asian I have to be a de facto bottom or has or require to be smooth as a baby.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not exactly. And it's actually based on reality, so it's different. The core preference he referred to is for lower amounts of body hair. I'm sure no one would find such a preference in itself objectionable. It's a simple biological fact that East Asian men on average have lower concentrations on body hair. Having the former preference and observing a trend among East Asian men to fit that preference more often than others, it's fair, therefore, to favor the group that has a higher concentration of one's preferred trait.

This can be said of other traits as well. I have a strong preference for light eyes (blue, green, hazel, light brown), and this trait is concentrated in European and certain West Asian peoples (to an even greater extent than the body hair case), so it's fair for me to favor those groups sexually to some extent.

Disagree. It’s basically the same as preferring black men because they have bigger dicks. Statistically this might be true, but still an objectification and fetishization. Anyone can have little to no body hair. Preferring Asian men because of that is where the problems come in.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s basically the same as preferring black men because they have bigger dicks. Statistically this might be true

No, there is a difference of degree. The difference in average penis size between European men and African men is quite small, likely something less than a quarter inch. The difference in average chest hair volume/coverage between Mediterranean men (I think a good example to make the point) and East Asian men would seem to be considerably more significant.

but still an objectification

How? How is it objectifying to prefer a class of people based on concentration of occurrence of certain physical traits?

and fetishization

How is it fetishization? Where are the stereotypes? Saying that East Asians tend to (i.e. on average) have dark eyes and dark hair and smoother (less hair) skin than other races isn't a stereotype, its' just a statistical fact.

Anyone can have little to no body hair.

Duh. And "anyone can have light eyes". But what % of East Asians or sub-Saharan Africans or Amerindians actually do?

Preferring Asian men because of that is where the problems come in.

So preferring men because they tend to have a penis is "a problem"?

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, there is a difference of degree. The difference in average penis size between European men and African men is quite small, likely something less than a quarter inch. The difference in average chest hair volume/coverage between Mediterranean men (I think a good example to make the point) and East Asian men would seem to be considerably more significant.

How? How is it objectifying to prefer a class of people based on concentration of occurrence of certain physical traits?

How is it fetishization? Where are the stereotypes? Saying that East Asians tend to (i.e. on average) have dark eyes and dark hair and smoother (less hair) skin than other races isn't a stereotype, its' just a statistical fact.

Duh. And "anyone can have light eyes". But what % of East Asians or sub-Saharan Africans or Amerindians actually do?

So preferring men because they tend to have a penis is "a problem"?

All of your arguments are very typical of people who try to defend their attractions that are rooted in stereotypes and problematic racial undertones.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Most of my "arguments" were questions. Questions that beg answers. You have none?

Questions shaped to defend your stance on fetishizing hairless Asian men. But whatever helps you sleep better at night. Enjoy your day.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, malakos is right. Stereotyping is when you assign a FALSE characteristic to a certain group of people based upon unfounded presumptions. You can, of course, choose to find anything offensive.

I do not mean to come off as if I’m offended. I’m not. Just pointing out something that the original poster mentioned and I am sure is well versed in. He says himself he’s used to hearing people fetishize his people. I’d really like to hear how he feels about someone saying they are into gay Asians because of X, Y or Z.

I can’t tell you how many white guys I’ve met who are “into Asian women” because of this reason or that reason. It’s all just a bit suspect to me.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all your thoughts. Just want to say it out there.

I just find it a little disappointing at times esp in hooking up and such. lol. I find it super awkward if I am in a place where there is much less asians and they tend to brush me off from the pool of potentials, making me feel like a leftover. Not to mention, I am also short so that's another :(

Compensated myself by putting effort on my body. But yeah, whatever.
I can relate man, short and ethnic here as well. Being gay and proud of your ethnic background does isolate you but you should keep in mind that not all guys are the same there are those that will like you for you. Just keep in mind that people that have problem or dismiss you because your Asian or short it tells more about them then you and you definitely deserve better than that.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I do not mean to come off as if I’m offended. I’m not. Just pointing out something that the original poster mentioned and I am sure is well versed in. He says himself he’s used to hearing people fetishize his people. I’d really like to hear how he feels about someone saying they are into gay Asians because of X, Y or Z.

I can’t tell you how many white guys I’ve met who are “into Asian women” because of this reason or that reason. It’s all just a bit suspect to me.
I get your point man, when you're on the receiving end of Racial comments you develop a sort of sensitivity to it, which is difficult to explain to others that don't receive it. It's kinda like when some white people complement a black person on a their skin tone, sometimes it's used in a racially objective way, other time it's really an innocent comment that is just appreciating the difference, but I will not lie I myself am suspect of the comment because you're never sure what way it's being used until it's too late and the damage is done.

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I get your point man, when you're on the receiving end of Racial comments you develop a sort of sensitivity to it, which is difficult to explain to others that don't receive it. It's kinda like when some white people complement a black person on a their skin tone, sometimes it's used in a racially objective way, other time it's really an innocent comment that is just appreciating the difference, but I will not lie I myself am suspect of the comment because you're never sure what way it's being used until it's too late and the damage is done.

Very true. A lot of people feel their preferences are “innocent” when really they are deeply rooted in racism and other things.

Reactions: Serrano and find83

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Very true. A lot of people feel their preferences are “innocent” when really they are deeply rooted in racism and other things.
very true and some aren't innocent at all ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: LukeB4190

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious.

As an asian, I feel like many gay guys finding us fetish. Except of course it's fellow asian haha. I don't know.

I find you attractive. I find men attractive in general. I'm learning more and more to see what I do like in a man than what I think I might not. I use my attraction to his personality and the body features that first catch my eye to drive my arousal for the whole guy. This changes how I see similar men in the future. I used to avoid Asian guys when I was younger but have long since gotten over what was internalized racism that extended to all non lily white men, I just avoided. Missed out on great men.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think this is fair. My only caveat is the desire for hairlessness can also coincide with desire for young men and very servile men which does play into racist tropes. Not saying that is here the case.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I find you attractive. I find men attractive in general. I'm learning more and more to see what I do like in a man than what I think I might not. I use my attraction to his personality and the body features that first catch my eye to drive my arousal for the whole guy. This changes how I see similar men in the future. I used to avoid Asian guys when I was younger but have long since gotten over what was internalized racism that extended to all non lily white men, I just avoided. Missed out on great men.

I dont know why or where it came from... how did white men generally become the attractive ones? This is just my own line of thinking. Admittedly even me, if I see a 'common white dude' I do find him attractive (although honestly my attraction is towards young looking typical boy next door look). But with asians, blacks and other races, it seems that you have to be above average to be physically attractive. Just strange to me.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can relate man, short and ethnic here as well. Being gay and proud of your ethnic background does isolate you but you should keep in mind that not all guys are the same there are those that will like you for you. Just keep in mind that people that have problem or dismiss you because your Asian or short it tells more about them then you and you definitely deserve better than that.

Lets fuck each other lol

Reactions: find83