Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who cares about penis size??!

I like chest. The only time I care to see a man's penis is when he is totally naked, and then only as part of his overall beauty.

Why are you here? Lol do you know what LPSG stands for?

I care about penis size. I dont like small tiny dicks lol. Sorry.

I do like a nice chest.

A nice, thick, dark and long Thai dick is my weakness. My mouth is watering right now. Lol

Ohh do I need your permission to have an opinionbbn or interests different than you?? Hahaha sir-yes-sis lol

I don't care if you like large or small penis.

I am indifferent to penis size. That is my opinion. If you don't like it or if you don't like anybody with small penises , nobody cares.

You are so nagative and I am only posting positive.

Ohh do I need your permission to have an opinionbbn or interests different than you?? Hahaha sir-yes-sis lol

I am indifferent to penis size. That is my opinion. If you don't like it or if you don't like anybody with small penises , nobody cares.

D

deleted1074483

Slightly lengthy reply here, so please bear with me.

I have to say I'm generally pleased with the tone of this thread, but not surprised with the occasional offensive or racist remark. (A good gauge of determining if something is offensive? Replace "Asian" with your race and read the comments again.)

I've talked pretty openly against the anti-Asian male sentiment in both straight and gay society. It was not uncommon when I entered dating age (early aughts) to hear both my straight female friends and gay male friends say, quite matter-of-factly and in front if me, "I would never date an Asian guy" or "Ew, Asian guys" (the irony is many were Asian themselves, but that's a topic for another day).

On message boards and apps, it became very common to see cautionary "no Asians" warnings. Of course, coupled with the media -- which often depicted Asian men as unsexy or asexual -- that sentiment became pretty ubiquitous.

Every time I get an alert about this thread, part of me wonder can't help but think that sentiment has become so ubiquitous that if someone does "find Asians attractive" (as the thread title asks), it is an exception rather than the norm. Obviously I can't look through thousands of previous threads, but I'd be surprised if there was one titled "Do you find whites attractive?"

Can you imagine the response if that thread was posted? However, would anyone bat an eye if there was a "do you find heavy guys attractive" or "do you find feminine guys" attractive? I use those examples because often they are grouped along with Asians as being viewed as undesirable, i.e. "no fats, fems and Asians."

We're so conditioned to being told what is attractive (tall, square jaw, muscular, hung, white) that guys that don't fall into that are deemed not attractive. Interestingly, many of the Asian models in this thread have the traits mentioned above, which is fine. No judgments there. But (and this is admittedly a generalization) Asians do tend to be shorter, have rounder faces, slighter builds, are not as hung, and not white.

That of course is changing. We are seeing leading Asian men. But interestingly, many of those faces, i.e. Henry Golding, Ross Butler, Charles Melton, Lewis Tan, Darren Barnett, possess the traits that we have been conditioned to find attractive. Also interesting is that they're all biracial. So yes (and thankfully) the messaging has changed. Asian guys are sexy (if they have white features).

This is not a knock on any of the actors above. Or stars like Harry Shum or Daniel Dae Kim (two "full" Asian actors who are oft-cited as sexy but also have the traits that are considered attractive).

And then on the other side of the spectrum is there is the whole K-pop phenomenon, where guys who appear "softer" or slighter.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I appreciate this thread for highlighting different forms of Asian beauty.

I grew up with a very narrow definition of what attractive was (i.e. Brad Pitt, Mark Wahlberg) so I felt unattractive, and as a teen/adult was subject to so much "no Asians" messaging that was only reinforced.

Hopefully that is changing.

One quick aside about manga/anime/hentai: Even in Japan, Western beauty standards were embraced/worshipped in those art forms (as early as the '70s and certainly through the '80s, '90s and today). That's why the women have very large eyes and impossibly long legs (and chests in hentai). It's why the leads in Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball are blonde with blue eyes. It's why the men have impossibly muscular or exaggerated physiques. Kinda makes you think about that ubiquitousness I mentioned above, huh?

a very thoughtful and provoking response and true for sure, thank you for sharing your insight with us, keep doing so, and keep challenging those 'white' attributes as sexy, many types and races are sexy in different ways. Vive la difference:)

Reactions: 1446622

a very thoughtful and provoking response and true for sure, thank you for sharing your insight with us, keep doing so, and keep challenging those 'white' attributes as sexy, many types and races are sexy in different ways. Vive la difference:)

Indeed. The time for their them getting away with micro-aggressions, etc. is coming to an end as more people all over the world are calling their racist bullsh** out on the carpet.

Thank you beautiful!

Reactions: deleted1074483

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The problem was your opening with this:

"Who cares about penis size??!"

This is a rhetorical question. Naturally what someone would be implying by it is that objectively penis size is insignificant, and making an issue of it is a fringe attitude not deserving of validation.

Which is a rather odd stance to be taking on a website focused on large penises.

As we can see, more rhetoric trying to validate white racist style definition of beauty standards.

Nobody on this site owes you an apology for having a different opinion than you.

I post my opinion, just like anyone else, which doesn't need policing by those (like yourself) as to whether it meets with you personal validation.

Like everyone else, you are free to discuss what you like, without being nagative against other opinions that differ from yours or trolling posts that challenge a white racist-dominated view of what defines personal beauty.

Reactions: maenner and herbho

f6b2ca878a0ef39ab9616588659ffb19--hello-gorgeous-beautiful-men.jpg
As we can see, more rhetoric trying to validate white racist style definition of beauty standards.

Nobody on this site owes you an apology for having a different opinion than you.

I post my opinion, just like anyone else, which doesn't need policing by those (like yourself) as to whether it meets with you personal validation.

Like everyone else, you are free to discuss what you like, without being nagative against other opinions that differ from yours or trolling posts that challenge a white racist-dominated view of what defines personal beauty.

Reactions: Peruse

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Whom are you addressing?