do you find glasses "sexy"

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't personally but do you? It's weird because I know a couple of people that do. I even know one that has a fetish for them! I know huh?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've known a couple of guys who on hearing I was a secretary told me they instantly pictured me in a suit, with my hair up, glasses on and shorthand notebook and pencil in one hand, paddle in the other :)

I didn't answer the question did I? I don't find glasses sexy, they don't put me off but I've never had any sort of sex with a man who wore glasses, I'd imagine they might get in the way.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love glasses on men and women. But only if they are unique. I dont wear my glasses in pictures i post on my gallery or on cam usually. But i always pic very quirky glasses because i have super short hair and they stand out off my face more.

A goodlooking man looks more distinguished with glasses. Andyo has some hot glasses i like him to wear on cam. Its so hot!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I love glasses on men and women. But only if they are unique. I dont wear my glasses in pictures i post on my gallery or on cam usually. But i always pic very quirky glasses because i have super short hair and they stand out off my face more.

A goodlooking man looks more distinguished with glasses. Andyo has some hot glasses i like him to wear on cam. Its so hot!

Please give me pics of you wearing glasses, it would mean the world to me.:redface:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had guys approach me telling me that they were attracted to me mainly because I wear glasses. It's bizarre. When I was a kid I got teased mercilessly for having to wear glasses. Now, all of a sudden it seems to be an "asset." Go figure...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never worn my glasses, the last time I had some I told the optician you won't be able to find any that suit me, she pshawed what I'd said then four hours later had to admit defeat and admit that somehow none of them suited me. I don't see anything in the distance too well but I'm fine for reading and I quite enjoy that fact that I see people through the nicely diffusing effect of my bad eyesight. When I put my glasses on I suddenly notice how crappy peoples skins are.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've never worn my glasses, the last time I had some I told the optician you won't be able to find any that suit me, she pshawed what I'd said then four hours later had to admit defeat and admit that somehow none of them suited me. I don't see anything in the distance too well but I'm fine for reading and I quite enjoy that fact that I see people through the nicely diffusing effect of my bad eyesight. When I put my glasses on I suddenly notice how crappy peoples skins are.

So how bad does my cock look to you in my gallery with your glasses on?:tongue:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...I quite enjoy that fact that I see people through the nicely diffusing effect of my bad eyesight. When I put my glasses on I suddenly notice how crappy peoples skins are.

LOL, it's kind of like how they used to put vaseline on lenses in the old movies to soften the look of an actress....

Yeah, they've done studies that show that people who wear glasses regularly are more at ease when they take their glasses off. Something about having the world in a blur is less jarring.

I wasn't excited to learn that I'm headed for bifocals at my last appointment. It's not a surprise to me. Both parents are blind practically and have bifocals. I'm near-sighted enough to need them for driving and to have a restriction where I must wear glases. I can't read street signs or even the license plate on the car in front of me. And it just seems to just be creeping to worse.

The damn eye doctor actually laughed at me telling me that I was a little young to be developing a need for bifocals. Gee, I'm so glad I'm so advanced. :mad:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my eyes change allllll the time. the last time i had contacts, there was only one pair in the entire world and they came all the way from france by ship. it took forever for them to get to me b/c there was a storm, i guess. i've worn glasses everyday of my life since i was 6 years old. one of my eyes is near and one is far. :rolleyes: i can't see shit when i take my glasses off. you know when you put your finger in front of your face and you look at the wall, you see two of them? my vision without glasses is like that, except they aren't side by side, one is on top of the other and its really blurry.

i like glasses on others. it makes them look intelligent. :smile:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something about having the world in a blur is less jarring.

I'm very at ease with myself and other people, I wonder if it's because the world looks a nicer place to me.

You're just holding the one penis, at least I think it's a penis it could be a frankfurter or albino cucumber :)