do you find glasses "sexy"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually do find glasses sexy on a girl. For some reason I think it makes them look hot, and somehow more innocent.
It took me a while to learn that about some guys. As for the innocent part, I tend to use mine to hide behind. :redface::wink:

I've never had any sort of sex with a man who wore glasses, I'd imagine they might get in the way.
We take them off for deep kissing and sex silly. :tongue:

Andyo has some hot glasses i like him to wear on cam. Its so hot!
Doesn't he though! :naughty: As if he weren't hot enough his glasses just add to it.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
my eyes change allllll the time. the last time i had contacts, there was only one pair in the entire world and they came all the way from france by ship. it took forever for them to get to me b/c there was a storm, i guess. i've worn glasses everyday of my life since i was 6 years old. one of my eyes is near and one is far. :rolleyes: i can't see shit when i take my glasses off. you know when you put your finger in front of your face and you look at the wall, you see two of them? my vision without glasses is like that, except they aren't side by side, one is on top of the other and its really blurry.

i like glasses on others. it makes them look intelligent. :smile:

I think you look very cute with your straight hair and glasses.:wink:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Something about having the world in a blur is less jarring.

I'm very at ease with myself and other people, I wonder if it's because the world looks a nicer place to me.

You're just holding the one penis, at least I think it's a penis it could be a frankfurter or albino cucumber :)

:rofl:

It took me a while to learn that about some guys. As for the innocent part, I tend to use mine to hide behind. :redface::wink:

We take them off for deep kissing and sex silly. :tongue:

Doesn't he though! :naughty: As if he weren't hot enough his glasses just add to it.

My favorite pic of yours is your avatar.:redface::wink:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course I find them sexy-on the right man or woman. Hmm... guess it's not so much the glasses as the person they're on.

-and on me they just ooze sexiness-

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, for me, it just depends on the person. Some people look better when wearing their glasses, some look better without them.

I have glasses, but I prefer not to wear them. It is not an appearance issue - I actually see MUCH better with contact lenses, and even though I spent a fortune getting the lightest lenses and frames possible, the pressure it puts on my ears & mastoid bone trigger migraines.

But the glasses are much easier to put on or take off.

D

deleted3782

Yes, generally I do.

I have a thing for brainy guys.